• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

"The fault in our stars" Review

The fault in our stars

My 15 year old daughter read the book and watched this in the theater with her friends awhile back and recommended it for me to see. I spun this sad, romance movie last night and give it a good thumbs up! Well acted, well written and very emotional. The thing that made this movie work for me was that the main young, cancer stricken actors are relative unknowns. For me, this always adds to the 'believe' factor when I'm watching a film.

Laura Dern and Willem Dafoe also co-star as two of the adult notable co-stars of this film and do a fine job......but only that. The young actors steal the show (Shailene Woodley / Ansel Elgort)!

Other kudos go to the soundtrack (Excellent audio quality), exceptional video quality and cinematography. Come to think of it, this would be really worth spinning on BD for this very reason!

8.5/ 10 stars for a well done film (There are fewer and fewer nowadays!) :T
    Dan Madden :T
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"