X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Officer Down

I like cop movies but it irritates the hell out of me that so many of them are about dirty cops. In Officer Down, Stephen Dorff was a dirty cop who, after being shot and having his life saved by an unknown man who came to his aid , tries to make good with his second chance. But when that unknown helper becomes known and asks for a big favor in return, Dorff sets out on a mission that sees him revisit his demons before he can make things right.
    So what should have been a simple story just seems to bog down in a quagmire of happenings that only serve to make the story difficult to follow, and ruins what could have been a pretty good film with an outstanding performance by Dorff. But he isn't enough to save this complicated mess, so I'm not going to suggest you waste a rental fee here.
    My Homepage!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"