X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saurabh
    • Feb 2005

The Brave One

Radio host Erica Bain (Jodie Foster) is working and living a wonderful life in New York City without a care in the world. One night she and her fiancé, David (Naveen Andrews), are brutally attacked by three thugs in the park while being recorded by one of them.

David is killed and Erica is beaten within an inch of her life. Erica is traumatized to a point where she can not sleep and will not leave her apartment.

To cope and work past this tragic event, Erica becomes someone else. She buys a gun and begins to roam the streets at night looking to take her revenge on the men who were responsible for killing her one true love and all such kinds.

The story is very predictable and start off in a jiffy only to slow down but gets interesting in the later part and comes to a close.

I would give it an average rating nothing exceptional.
    Need is the mother of all Inventions.....I am needy
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

When this came to the cinema I almost went to see it. Now I decided to buy it on Blu-ray. It looks and sounds like a female take on Deathwish, but that's okay 'cause I love to watch Jody Foster act.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• audioqueso
      Super Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

I liked it a lot. I like Jody Foster movies. I'll agree that HALF of the ending is predictable, but only half. It was still a great movie! Not as suspenseful as Flight Plan (which was awesome!) I recommend it.
      B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"