X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pookie007
    • Apr 2006

New Releases

I usually go to Best Buy every Tuesday or Wednesday to purchase the new releases for that week. The problem is finding a listing of the new releases for the new movies coming out. Prior to going to the store, I do a search on their website, I get a list of every DVD releasing which includes a lot of old movies and TV shows. Does anyone know a better way of doing this? Or possibly an online store that would be a better place to purchase my DVD? It would be great if I could preorder the movies I like for the next couple months and then just pick them out of the mail on Thursday or Friday.
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

I usually go to Best Buy, but I usually check out Amazon or Videoeta.com for highlight movies that are coming out. I know what you mean that lots of places list EVERY DVD being released that week (which includes tons of older stuff). Amazon shows what highlighted movies are due that month. Videoeta.com shows the entire list, but shows the highlights at the top of the list (usually new movies).
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Widescreen Review magazine is also a good source of upcoming titles for standard and hi def dvds.
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"