X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theMaximus
    • Jul 2004

Oldboy

Check out this DVD. In terms of PQ, it is not a reference quality, but it has a pretty nifty DTS track (in Korean though). I know that most people don't like subtitled foreign movies, but this one is really worth checking out. :T

The premise of the story is loosely based on a Japanese cartoon, but most of the plot is written by the director himself. One of the best revenge plot I've ever seen, and it has a shocking ending that resonates for a long time after the ending. Also, it has some really neat action a squence that takes place in a narrow hallway that was shot in one take, which I tought was really original. For what it's worth, it won the Grand Jury Prize at Cannes Film Festival last year.

One last bit of interesting information is that Quentin Tarantino raved about this movie, and he helped to import this movie into the U.S.

You can get more information about this movie at

Let me know what you think if you get to see this movie.
    Victory Shall Be Mine!!! :heh:
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"