X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Bourne Identity

Caught Bourne Identity yesterday at the local megaplex (Polo Park) and really enjoyed it. Its pretty much exactly what I thought it would be from the trailer so no big surprises there. The plots pretty solid and Matt Damon's acting was good enough not to be a factor though Franka Potente was a little rough around the edges at times. There were some pretty good fight scenes and the car chase with the mini was great...its not everyday you see a mini in a car chase If you like Bond movies this should be right you yor alley....I give it :4: out of :5:

• George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I have a hard time accepting Matt Damon as an action hero, but I still plan on watching the dvd when it arrives.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Patrick Sun
      Super Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Actually, Matt Damon's action sequences are pretty good in this film, and he'd make a fine "John Clark" from the Tom Clancy novels.

PatCave; HT Pix;Gear;DIY Projects;DVDs; LDs
      PatCave; HT Pix;Gear;DIY Projects;DVDs; LDs

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

He just doesn't have the rugged look. But then, neither does Brosnan, and after Connery I like his Bond best. I'll have to wait and see.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

I can see your point george but given that he wasn't really acting as someone that knows he's an action hero I think he fit the role quite well....that likely doesn't make much sense but it will once you see the movie

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2001

Understood, Andrew. I'll hold my opinion in reserve until I see the film.

My Homepage!
            My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"