X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • impala454
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2007

HGTV & Food Network

My wife and I both love several HGTV and Food Network shows. We don't, however, love to have a cable/satellite subscription. We cut it off a month ago and were hoping to find another way to get these shows, but it seems both HGTV and Food Network have pulled most of their shows off any kind of streaming service. Neither Hulu or Netflix have the shows we're looking for. Does anyone know of a (legal) way to get these shows without a cable subscription? Some appear to be available via Amazon Prime, but not even close to all of them and definitely not the latest. I guess I don't mind buying them, but if I did I'd want it to be on some sort of permanent physical media. The main shows we're looking for are House Hunters & International and Flip or Flop.
    -Chuck
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"