Fox's Touch in danger of cancellation, well?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Fox's Touch in danger of cancellation, well?

What do they expect, they delayed the start of season two, and then as a final kiss of death, they changed the night, and didn't promote it's season start to my knowledge. I enjoyed season one, Sutherland was a great actor, and the young genious of a boy with numbers, did a great job in the roll I thought. It was a good show. I don't know how many episodes have been shown this year. I looked for it on TV, I kept an ear out, but it turns out maybe I should have searched the net if I wanted to know where it was.

now it seems that Sutherland has other offers coming in, and is a hot commodity now. He probably won't be out of work if this show is cancelled, but the premise for Touch was a great idea, and the way the show was playing out at the end of the season 1, was very dramatic. I'd like to see all the episodes from the first of season 2. I probably wouldn't buy the series, but that may well be the only way to see them all from season 2, if it continues.

Any other fans? Do you know how long it's been on this year?
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

I actually like it as well, and have been following season 2. I sort of hate my self every time I decide to get into one of these big network shows because they always cancel the damn things prematurely. It's rather frustrating. It's all money to them and they aren't afraid to leave a story hanging if they decide it's not making enough.

Comment

• leej
      • Feb 2009

I’ve been enjoying season two, though I enjoyed season one much more. I don’t see as much of the multiple personal stories that were tied together as in each episode of the first season. They seem to emphasize the “action movie” theme more and suddenly I see Sutherland gain more action hero capabilities. Cancellation wouldn’t surprise me, but I hope that they end it well.
      Lee J

Denon 4311ci; Rotel RB-1080; OPPO BDP-83 Universal Disk/Media Player
      B&W 703 mains; B&W HTM2 Center; B&W CDM SNT-Surr; B&W CDM1nt-back; Pair of Rythmik F15 Subs

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

I had really looked forward to season 2. I'll tune in tonight, if it's on, and see how things are going. Pity, falling behind in the series, but that's how it goes sometimes I guess. Keifer S is a good actor. I wonder where he's been the last few years anyway? He sort of fell out of vogue for a while there, didn't he? Now, it seems his stock is hot.

I think often times, a really strong first season is tough to follow. I wonder if Homeland can keep their pace up in the next season for example, now with 2 rather powerful seasons done.
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Hdale85
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2006

With that cliff hanger on last season I have no idea what will happen with Homeland. But those premium channels seem to be able to focus a lot better on a story and give it a good run so I have faith in those. I almost want to give up the big 3 network TV series as they never seem to last.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"