X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenhorn
    • Feb 2007

Newest Theater Irritant

People turn off your flipping flashing blue-tooth ear piece.

Ok, sorry if I offend you blue tooth users in general, but I personally find them quite silly. If it keeps your hands on the wheel great :T .

I'm a bit fed up with thinking I'm being spoke to only to find they have one of the little goofy little things in their other ear. :roll:

I'm tired of holding the door for someone and their too busy with their call to acknowledge the courtesy passing through like your the doorman. :roll:

I'm tried of hearing your conversations. :roll:

And now I'm tired of seeing your flashing LED at the movies. There were two today, a small solid red one, and a fairly large flashing blue one. Cell phone should be off, turn the flippin ear piece off. :evil:

Good thing the home system is good and I don't venture out to the movies much.
    Last edited by greenhorn; 13 November 2007, 00:18 Tuesday.
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Got room for me to join you on the soapbox?

Agreed, earpieces and driving? Good. Earpieces while participating in society? Jack-assery.

In general, I still hate cell phones.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Alaric
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

I hope you have a large soapbox. It may get crowded up here.....
      Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
      Marantz PM-KI Pearl
      Schiit Modi 3
      Marantz CD5005
      Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Yeah, I wanna climb aboard, too, especially as a hater of cell phones. :x
        My Homepage!

Comment

• aud19
          Twin Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2003

Make room boys :lol:
          Jason

Comment

• Glen B
            Super Senior Member
            • Jul 2004

Everything that Greenhorn said. :T

Comment

• Hdale85
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2006

Cellphones are nice sometimes...but I hate them which is why I get one on and off Everytime I get one a few months later decide I don't want it anymore. Being able to be contacted 24/7 is just annoying.

Comment

• sirbogey
                • Mar 2006

Greenhorn! LEDs are driving you insane?! Try watching a movie in Singapore where people actually pick up phone calls and have normal conversations during the movie! :a> :a> :a> :a> :a> I just happened to work there for a month, so catching a movie on weekend seemed like a good idea.

When the first person picked up the phone during the movie, I thought this can't be real :twisted: But after I was forced to listen to half a dozen of these I sort of got used to it :twisted: so NOT! :rofl:

Comment

• Chris D
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Dec 2000

Huh... I'll be in Singapore tomorrow. Note to self... don't go watch a movie.
                  CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                  - Pleasantville

Comment

• Lex
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Apr 2001

I 2nd 3rd 4th or 5th this motion. I find it very annoying when I am trying to focus on a task and conversation is echoing through my ears. The Post Office comes to mind. I'm trying to fill out international shipping forms and someone is yacking on a cell. My latest thing to combat this? I start humming nice and loud to overcome their noise in my space. I can only hope that it annoys them. I'm very likely to hammer the horn at distracted drivers and make sure they know I am pissed at their distracted driving.
                    Doug
                    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• RobP
                      Ultra Senior Member
                      • Nov 2004

I think this is appropriate for this thread. :lol:

Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"