X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Did anyone else watch Greek??

I got so hooked, and I"m so sad that the season is over... are any other Greek fans here?? I just got so excited bc i came across this online show Rush'd. pretty much these college kids are competing to get a role on the show and they have to do all these crazy tasks.. it reminded me of being in college which i miss sooo much.
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • Yasvanth
    • Jun 2006

I've never even heard of it. Is it new?

Comment

• Sarahbee
      • Jun 2005

You haven't heard of Greek? It's this show on ABC family that I totally fell in love with. The first season just ended, and I guess it's going to be some time for the second one to air. I've been watching that show Rush'd that I mentioned earlier , today's was really good, the contestants go to Hollywood this week. I love how they're airing new episodes daily, not having to wait a week for a new episode = awesome!!!
      "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"