X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick M
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

A Genuine Scare

It's been a long time since I've seen a fantastic scary movie. A few years ago we had the round of teen movies like "Scream" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer", followed by the block of films like "The Ring" up to the new film "White Noise". Hollywood has even resorted to filming 2nd rate remakes of classics like "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre".

I'm hoping some new films come out that capture true terror/evil within people such as "The Shining", "Silence of the Lambs", and "Apt Pupil". Or even a great horror flick like "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" or "The Exorcist". The current selection of horror seems like it's simply rolling off an assembly line with the same sound effects and feel. :roll:

Seven was probably the best one in recent times. Even Stephen King has fallen short with films like "DreamCatcher". Where are the "Misery" tales?
    ~Nick
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"