• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Electrocompaniet

Hello,

I would like to hear from people who own electrocompaniet and know how they enjoy it as well as any reliability issues!!

For those who don't know them check this out:

The oldest and largest Norwegian manufacturer of HiFi equipment.

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • alebonau
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by wettou
    Hello,

I would like to hear from people who own electrocompaniet and know how they enjoy it as well as any reliability issues!!

For those who don't know them check this out:

The oldest and largest Norwegian manufacturer of HiFi equipment.

http://www.oganhodosom.com/main.php?lang=en&full=false
    very familiar with their stuff wettou. their power amps are faboulous especially with B&W speakers. It used to be the pairing - electrocompaniet & B&W even Abbey road used to run B&W EC pairing though since swapped to classe driven from the B&W-classe marraige.

the EC gear is still top notch. in build and in soudn quality

if you get the opportunity to experience please do.

I've experienced their CD, DAC, 2ch pre's and power amps and all absolutely superb and top notch
    "Technology is a drug. We can't get enough of it."

Comment

• wettou
      Ultra Senior Member
      • May 2006

Originally posted by alebonau
      very familiar with their stuff wettou. their power amps are fabulous especially with B&W speakers. It used to be the pairing - electrocompaniet & B&W even Abbey road used to run B&W EC pairing though since swapped to classe driven from the B&W-classe marriage.

the EC gear is still top notch. in build and in sound quality, if you get the opportunity to experience please do.

I've experienced their CD, DAC, 2ch pre's and power amps and all absolutely superb and top notch
      Well I am looking to get three Nemo 600 any experience with them?
      Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• alebonau
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Oct 2005

Well I am looking to get three Nemo 600 any experience with them?
        wow ! is that for across the front stage ?

that is one very lovely amplifier ! this is the amp Abbey road approached EC to make to drive the nautilus 801s apparently. yes these and the 180 mono blocs is what Ive heard. awesome !

theyre a very good match for B&W I reckon but best for you to have a listen for yourself if you can to decide if its what your looking for

Comment

• wettou
          Ultra Senior Member
          • May 2006

wow ! is that for across the front stage ? that is one very lovely amplifier ! this is the amp Abbey road approached EC to make to drive the nautilus 801s apparently. yes these and the 180 mono blocs is what Ive heard. awesome ! theyre a very good match for B&W I reckon but best for you to have a listen for yourself if you can to decide if its what your looking for
          Driving three 802D in front, I upgraded my screen to a 10 feet wide 2.35 aspect ratio movies are unbelievable!

Comment

• alebonau
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Oct 2005

Driving three 802D in front, I upgraded my screen to a 10 feet wide 2.35 aspect ratio movies are unbelievable!
            very nice wettou. The EC amps would be a very good match with the 802Ds and well worth exploring as a combination I think

Comment

• wettou
              Ultra Senior Member
              • May 2006

The EC amps would be a very good match with the 802Ds and well worth exploring as a combination I think
              Thanks, I will let you know if I go forward with the purchase at $7K each it is not a small commitment

Comment

• alebonau
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Oct 2005

Thanks, I will let you know if I go forward with the purchase at $7K each it is not a small commitment
                wow thats cheap where you are ! theyre $25k a pair where I live
                Unleash sonic brilliance with Tivoli Hi-Fi, your premier source for the world’s highest-quality audio brands! Shop now and elevate your listening experience!

Comment

• wettou
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • May 2006

Australia mate, I love your country visited many time Queensland was my favorite place. :T

You mean $24,950 US that is unbelievable how can they be so much more expensive!!!

Comment

• alebonau
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Oct 2005

Australia mate, I love your country visited many time Queensland was my favorite place. :T

You mean $24,950 US that is unbelievable how can they be so much more expensive!!!
                    hehe lovely country indeed ! wouldnt live anywhere else : hehe

$24 k aussie but thats about one to one for the US dollar so yeah crazy indeed. the price you pay for living here I guess

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"