X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike Hayes
    • Mar 2003

1055 vs. 1075/Old Receiver (again)

Sorry to keep beating this horse to death but I am going to have the money for my purchase within the next couple of weeks and so, I am still trying to make up my mind. I have found out the following info:

1. The net cost of the 1055 will end up being $970. I can get $200 for my RXV-1200 at the used a/v store and a 10% discount on the 1055, a total discount of $330.
    2. The net cost of the 1075 will be $1050. I can get a 10% discount on the 1075 but cables are going to run around $150. I would end up buying cables down the road anyway as I would add either a 1075 or 1080 amp to the 1055 at some point down the road.

All this being said, net cost of these 2 options is very close. Sonically, it seems like I would get more of an immediate benefit from the 1055 because I would benefit from a better amp section and a better processor as compared to the Yamaha. But I am not completely sure because I can not audition both options with my current system. I think this is what is making this decision really tough, the inability to audition both options.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"