X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonesy
    • Feb 2003

New Rotel owner-with question

I bought a RB-991 a couple weeks ago on Audiogon and am more than pleased. This thing has breathed new life into my speakers-all of them (I had no idea taking the load of the mains off the receiver would improve the other channels so much)! So now I've got the fever and am looking to amp my center channel.

I found a 971 at dealer but am curious about the bridging operation. There is no external switch. The owners manual states that an authorized technicial "should" do the bridging internally, but then goes on to describe the process in detail. It dosen't sound that hard-remove the cover and move a couple jumpers-but I don't have much experience with repairing electronics and don't want to screw anything up. Is this something I can do without messing up the amp, or should I keep looking for a 981 or other model with an external switch? Any input would be appreciated.

BTW-Great sit! I just found it
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"