X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Normadams
    • Mar 2015

Rotel 1412 and 910 speakers

I,m a newby to this site........I,m a Rotel nut.........I own and am getting restored a Rotel 1412 amp which I have owned since new...rotel tuner and turn table...I also have a set of Rotel speakers which I had reconed.....they are 910,s...I can not find any info on them and was wondering if anybody out there knows any thing about them....I can not find any thing on the net.......thanks Norm
    ps...........Hello from Canada
  • wkhanna
    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Hi Norm!

Welcome to the site.

This is THE place for Rotel fans.
    Try posting your questions in the Rotel forum to get maximum exposure to our group of aficionados.
    _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

Interesting. I could move this thread out of the Rotel forum if it wasn't related, but can't move it in since it is. I'll report and see if Kevin can take care of it.

As far as the 910 speakers, couldn't find anything either. I see an RS-1200 and RS-1500. Is there anything before the 910? Can you post a picture, at least so in the future other people who Google Rotel 910 speaker can see them here?

Thanks,

Kevin D.

Comment

• Kevin P
        • Aug 2000

Ok, moved to Rotel section and changed title to better reflect the contents.

Comment

• Normadams
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Kevin D
          Interesting. I could move this thread out of the Rotel forum if it wasn't related, but can't move it in since it is. I'll report and see if Kevin can take care of it.

As far as the 910 speakers, couldn't find anything either. I see an RS-1200 and RS-1500. Is there anything before the 910? Can you post a picture, at least so in the future other people who Google Rotel 910 speaker can see them here?

Thanks,

Kevin D.
          The rotel speakers are RL 910......2 tweets.....1 mid..........12" woof

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"