X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heiner
    • Jun 2014

Rotel RDG 1520 - Issues connecting to Internet

Hello,

I am having problems with my Rotel RDG1520 device.

When powering up the device it attempts to connect to the Wifi, shows the message "connecting to gateway" and then I can see the standard menu for 1 second before the display goes blank. I can still use the device function for USB, FM or AUX which works, but going back to Internet Radio or Network does not work.

I hava reset the device (main and module) and then the RDG1520 starts up and I can connect to the WIFI after keying in the password again but after powering off and on again the same problem comes back.

I did not make any changes to my WIFI router and all other devices connected to the wifi work fine. To be sure the problem is not related to the WIFI I have also connected the RDG1520 to a friend's WIFI router, but the the same problem appears, so the issue clearly is with the RDG1520.

Here some more information on the software on my device - according to a check these are the latest firmware versions

MAIN: v1.1.2-110119 - V500BT Jan 03 2012
    VERSION v265-a-254-a-301-a-007
    PRODUCT CODE: 633

Thanks a lot for your help and for letting me know if I need to send back the device for repair.

Heiner
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"