X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcampbell
    • May 2009

Help with upgrades

I recently came across a great deal on a 1095 on ebay and now I need to decide what to do. I took everyones advice from a few weeks ago and decided to keep the 1090 I picked up so now my system is as follows:

RSP 1069
    RB 1090
    RMB 1075
    Decent JBL speakers
    Terrible infinity sub

So my question is should I keep the 1095 and sell the 1075 since I could sell it for what I got the 1095 for or should I upgrade elsewhere? I listen to about 80% music with about 20% ht, so I fear that the upgrade with the 1095 wouldn't really be necessary. Also, since I only have a 5.1 system I would have either 1 or 2 channels going unused unless I bi amp the center.

I am thinking about getting a new sub with the money I could make from reselling the 1095. I have heard very good things about the Rythmik DIY subs and was thinking about getting the 15" version as it could be used for stereo and my sub is definitely the weakest part of my system.

The reason I am really not thinking about speakers is that I would need a lot more money to really upgrade them which I don't really have at the moment. Just keep in mind my budget for the upgrade would probably be $500 or less. Any suggestions as to good subs in this range would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help,
    Brett
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"