X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DSGCobra
    • Feb 2003

Install done for the second time.....

Well I took everything apart to clean and neaten up the wiring. It actually got so bad that when I removed my old xbox I couldn't get the wires out so I just left them. I also replaced my $5 walmart power strip with the Monster Power HTS3500....On to the pics.

Before....as you can see things got mighty dusty over the years....

With everything disconnected and cleaned. I'm still sneezing after that dust mess....

Now for some finished wired pics.....Could have probably spent more time making it look better but it is definetly an improvement....

and the finished product everything actually worked after I was finished...

• miner
    • Mar 2005

Looking neat Cobra. Have you been happy with your Monster Power conditioner? Is your amp plugged into the delayed socket or directly inot the wall?

Comment

• Nolan B
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2005

check out decalgirl.com to get a black decal for your xbox. It will better match your Rotel gear.

here is the before and after picture of mine. :T
      Attached Files

Comment

• DSGCobra
        • Feb 2003

Originally posted by miner
        Looking neat Cobra. Have you been happy with your Monster Power conditioner? Is your amp plugged into the delayed socket or directly inot the wall?
        I just set the conditioner up last night. the amp is plugged into the delayed socket for now. I will see how is goes with some movie watching this weekend.
        edit: and the black 360 looks sweet.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"