X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Greg K
    • Jul 2003

RDV 1060...1040 ??

Any latest word on the 1060's, and new 1040??Any opinions from anybody who has had the 1060 for a while?
    Reason I am asking is my old NAD 512 bit the dust last night.I am thinking about getting a DVD player that also does good redbook CD, so I can have one componant ,current ..DEAD NAD and a JVC 502.Would like to stay with Rotel,match my other stuff :roll: .Opinions on PQ/audio verses the new Denon 2900, 2200?

Thanks
    Greg
  • Greg K
    • Jul 2003

Nobody???????????????

Comment

• Ron67
      • Apr 2003

Sorry to hear your DVD player died.

I was one of the first people to receive the 1060 from my local dealer here in Phoenix. To date I am extremely happy with my purchase! The audio quality is noticibly better than the Sony unit it replaced.

Video was harder to notice because I'm still using a standard def Sony XBR RPTV. I had to wait until the dealer had an extra one to use as a floor model to check out the image quality in progressive mode. They had it hooked up to a $15k Zenith Plasma and it looked awesome!

The unit itself is heavy and very well built like everything else from Rotel. The menu is easy to figure out and it moves through DVD features relatively quickly.

Overall I highly recommend it. The only down side may be the lack of DVI output, but from what I read this may or may not be an issue as the industry is still trying to figure out which direction to go with that.

Comment

• Greg K
        • Jul 2003

COOL !! Thanks Ron,I had the local Rotel store order me a 1060 today,should be here Weds or Thurs.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"