X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jpag
    • Jan 2005

RT-425 Tuner

I currently own a RT-425 Rotel Tuner that I would like to place in my rack. Unfortunetly niether Rotel nor I have docuementation for this very old tuner. Does anyone have the docuementation for this piece? Mainly I'm looking to get the Manufacturers dimensions so that I can have a custom shelf from Middle Atlantic made. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Considering even the newer manuals don't have the needed information (foot height & etc), it might be a little difficult.

Curious, since you own it, why don't you take the measurements? It's not that hard to do with a decent tape measure. If you don't feel comfortable, Middle Atlantic will take it in, cut it to fit, and send the unit and shelf back to you.

Kevin D.

Comment

• GosonFletchy
      • May 2004

[QUOTE=Kevin D]Considering even the newer manuals don't have the needed information (foot height & etc), it might be a little difficult. QUOTE]

Don't all the owners manuals have a "General" section in the specifications area, normally in the back of the manual, that gives the dimensions? I looked at a few of the manuals from the Rotel page and they all had it as far as I could see.

G.

:grab:

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Looking through a few of them, it seems that only recently did Rotel start putting the required info in there. For rack mounting you don't need use the total height, you need the foot height and the face plate height.

The 1056 manual gives total height and the faceplate height (which you can derive the foot height from), but a manual for a RT435 only gives the total height.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Jpag
          • Jan 2005

Thanks. I figured that, but would be nice to have it anyway.
          I planned on measuring it, just was curious to see if the measurements were in the book anyway. Not to mention to find out what year this piece was made.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"