X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sleeper_red
    • Sep 2004

Please welcome your new member

Hi guys,
    Some of you may remember me from last month before my family and I moved to our new house. We did last week and got my RSX-1056 and SVS 20-39pci at the same time. Guys, it's up and running and I really love it. I got B&W 601 mains, LCR60 center and 600 rears. Man, that Rotel made a huge difference compared to my old Yamaha RX-V1400 and that SVS, it rattles everything. I have a 2 story house (split foyer) and when I went upstairs, I can feel the floor vibrating in every room I go in. That thing is really a MONSTER. That's all I want to say for now. Got to go downstairs and enjoy my system on my dayoff.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Congrat's and welcome to the Rotel fan club :T

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

Welcome..

Comment

• DrJRapp
        Super Senior Member
        • Apr 2003

Welcome Sleeper

Hey guys...he has no IDEA what he is in for if he hangs around with us bums...LOL. Any bets on how long before he catches our dis-ease and winds up with a 1098, 1075 and 1080???? :B
        Jerry Rappaport

Comment

• Lewing
          • Oct 2004

How much of improvement?

Hello there…
          I recently just got myself a copy of Essential Tchaikovsky CD. Although the CD sounded really nice but this Is the first time I feel that my yamaha rx-v1300 lack of punch when listen to that CD and I have to increase the volume quite a bit in order to feel it. That’s trigger my upgrade desire and I am thinking of adding a Rotel RB1080 to my system may be around end of the year. I know the 1080 is definitely an improvement but by how much? Will it sound louder and more revealing than what my current receiver can do in stereo mode? Thanks in advance to all the Rotel experts here.
          Live to Eat, Live to enjoy Music :T

http://community.webshots.com/user/lewing79

Comment

• pdr711
            • Sep 2004

Welcome Sleeper, I am fairly new here myself. I also replaced my Yamaha 1400 with a 1056. Your are correct, what a difference. By the way I added a 1080 as well.

Dan

Comment

• Azeke
              Super Senior Member
              • Mar 2003

Welcome to Club Rotel, and enjoy your stay here.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• sleeper_red
                • Sep 2004

Thanks Guys!!!
                Just want to thank all of you for the warm welcome. I know exactly how you feel Dan. I was off yesterday and I listened almost all day and enjoyed every minute of it.

Jesse

Comment

• GosonFletchy
                  • May 2004

Add another to the continu......eh, the club.

:assimilate:

G.

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"