Clear All
  • Razvan
    • Jan 2002

The card - based Integra 10.5 receiver available now

For more info go to

R
  • egcarter
    • Nov 2004

The DTR-10.5 is not shipping just yet. It will be Real Soon Now.

Eric

Comment

• Steve Goff
      • Feb 2002

I've downloaded the manual, and the interesting thing here is that you can use Dolby Prologic IIx on top of SACD for 7.1 sound from a 5.1 source, which says to me that they are converting the DSD stream to PCM. This is also suggested because, unlike with the new universal player, there is no mention (at least at first glance) of not having speaker distance settings for SACD.
      Steve Goff

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

My DTR 6.4 converts the DSD to PCM from my SACD player because I use the BM/TA feature on my multichannel inputs. I've compared two channel SACDs (to avoid the phase and time alignment issues of the m/c SACD unaltered from my player) with the BM/TA feature on and off (DSD vs. DSD<>PCM) and, FWIW, I couldn't tell a difference. Either my speakers/ears aren't good enough (I'll concede my ears, but I think my Boston Acoustics VR-M60s are sufficiently revealing), or the Integra's A/D/A conversion is top notch (I hope the latter, after all, that's why I bought it). I presume the DTR 10.5 has even better internals and would be even more transparent, sonically.

Comment

• egcarter
          • Nov 2004

The Integra DTR-10.5 IS now shipping...I have two that shipped to me on 12/6. Hoorah!

Eric

Comment

• Krobar
            • Dec 2004

Eric,

Have you formed any opinion on the new Integras yet? Any interesting quirks or features?

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"