X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

New FAQ update and purchasing thread

Okay, so I've been woefully deficient in updating our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) thread that's a sticky at the top of Club Parasound. So I haven't been earning my "massive" moderator salary of $0--mea culpa. But you get what you pay for, right? (just kidding, we're entirely free here, thanks to our great sponsors) FAQ is now freshly updated; please let me know of any errors, omissions, or things you'd like to have added!

(uh.... you guys DO read the "sticky" threads at the top of the Club, right? You wouldn't believe the number of questions that I get that are covered in those threads. Then I'll tell people that great info is in thread XXXX at the top of the Club, and they'll say, "which thread is that? I don't want to take 30 seconds to look through the entire Club Parasound")

No searching needed. Threads with important information are "stuck" to the top of the Club, easy for you to find anytime. Some are locked, but some are open to ongoing conversations for anyone to update as you please.

Based on massive ongoing (both public and private) questions and concerns about places to buy Parasound equipment, I've posted another new sticky thread with official information on the topic. Everything you need to know is right there.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"