X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • netdeveloper
    • Feb 2004

Website

The Parasound website is likely to be updated with a new look. What are the changes you guys would like to see?
  • r100gs
    • May 2005

Something featuring the new to be released JC2.
    Jay

Comment

• Vince Helm
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by parasound
      The Parasound website is likely to be updated with a new look. What are the changes you guys would like to see?
      The back ground needs to be black, with various pictures at many angles of the halo gear fading in and out of the frame. simple and clean like an Ipod add. The sexy Halo gear will invite the viewer into the site. Text will be in white and off to the side or at least not the focal point of the page or click on the image and that will take you to the text page with specs and techs. Have some fantastic, hot and smoking jazz playing in the back ground.

Have a contest to win a featured product each quarter or twice a year.

How about some setup notes / recommendations.

Make a Halo power distrubution center?

make your next pre/pro a two box set.
      1. a killer multichannel analog preamp based off of the JC2 with topshelf power supplies housed in a 3U chassis like the C2. about $3000.00
      2. a killer video and surround processor housed in a 2U chassis like the P3.
      about $2000.00 to $3000.00.

This way, we (your loyal customers) can buy a preamp once in 10 years and only spend our hard earned dollars on upgrades to the surround/video unit as technologies allow. We would be more likely to upgrade and stay with Parasound longer because we have this hot analog preamp in place and would not need to dismantle our entire system and be without our beloved music during times of repair or upgrades! I have more to say on this idea but the ball is now in your court. Please hit it back and make this product!!!!!!!!!!
      Come on Halo club members and tell Richard and Paul this is the way to go.

Kind regards
      Vince Helm

Comment

• bhuskins
        • Aug 2003

Hey, Mr. Parasound...you need to change your user name

Brent Huskins
        Media Design

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

If this is truly Parasound, then they need to clear posting and advertising with username through me. If it is not Parasound, then you need to evaluate what you are doing completely. In the meantime, your account is frozen. I'll only consider reopening with a new username, and after I hear reason as to who this is and why they are posting as the company parasound.

I think we all know companies don't generally post, only people do-

Doug
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

Yes, sorry, I've been out for a couple weeks here. It is unlikely that the user that started this thread is associated with the Parasound company whatsoever, and I'll re-lock this thread. We don't want anybody posing as representing others.

The actual Parasound company is welcome to participate here anytime, and I'm sure they'll holler at Doug and me if they do.
            CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
            - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"