X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1oldguy
    • Dec 2008

I would think so.
    A Man should never Gamble more than he can stand to loose.

Comment

• timjclark
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by stuofsci02
      Does this mean the 801 is gone?
      That was the indication as there was no pricing for an 801 replacement.

There are only two center channel speakers listed as well the 2 and the 4. I wonder if there will be additional speakers added back to the series in the near future. For example, what is the appropriate center channel for 804D? In the previous series this was the 3S.
      -B&W: 803S, HTM4S, M-1
      -Proceed: CDD, PDP, PRE, AMP-2, AMP-3
      -Rotel: RSP-1069
      -Sony: PS3, KDF-E42A10

Office system:
      -Arcam DV-89, AVR100
      -B&W LM-1, AS-1

Comment

• Marco Lisi
        • May 2008

Does this mean the 801 is gone?
        Absolutely!
        Diamond Room
        Acoustical treated room with reference 7.3 av system

Comment

• stuofsci02
          Super Senior Member
          • Nov 2009

"A number of speakers have been removed from the previous 800 Series in this new slimmed down range, including the 801D and any dedicated rear channel speakers. The latter because customers usually chose 805s over these options."
          Main System:
          B&W 801D
          Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
          Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
          Oppo BDP-105
          Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
          B&W CM7
          Emotiva UMC-1
          Emotiva UPA-2
          Oppo BDP-83SE
          Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• specialized
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Marco Lisi
            Absolutely!

To me seem that this is marketing hype and excuse to raise the prices..
            Im definitly very happy that i finished my setup 803s/htm3s/805s just on time..

Darko

Comment

• 1oldguy
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by specialized
              Im definitly very happy that i finished my setup 803s/htm3s/805s on just on time..

Darko
              I would tend to agree.

Comment

• 1oldguy
                • Dec 2008

Maybe it's just me,but going on appearance,it looks like the woofers in these just released photos appear not to be as robust as the previous 802D woofers.Though I admit,I doubt anyone will be using them for anything other than music.Just an observation though.

Comment

• Nolan B
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Sep 2005

The lack of photos is sort of annoying. Not to mention no hi rez photos.

Comment

• mvdveek
                    • Mar 2009

Seem that this si per speaker? So pair of 805D Diamond would be 4500 EUR?

Darko
                    yeah, thats per speaker

Comment

• dan87951
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Ken49r
                      I'm wondering why they build curved edge speaker cabinets claiming it's benefits and then introduce a $4,500. sub with squared edges?
                      Because its more profitable!
                      dan87951
                      audio guru

Comment

• hifiguymi
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Ken49r
                        I'm wondering why they build curved edge speaker cabinets claiming it's benefits and then introduce a $4,500. sub with squared edges?
                        It's probably tough to do a curved cabinet with two opposing woofers, especially given the size of the cabinet.

Eric

Comment

• Nolan B
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Sep 2005

You could always just buy 3 PV1s instead

Comment

• dan87951
                            • Nov 2005

Wow, not much of a difference at all! I agree seems like an excuse to raise prices. I'm shocked that bookshelves are now $5k. Laughable..Good Luck B&W your gonna need it!

Is it just me or do the rear binding posts look cheap?
                            dan87951
                            audio guru

Comment

• planitismetal
                              • Dec 2008

Im definitly very happy that i finished my setup 803s/htm3s/805s just on time..

Darko

Me too!! This pianoblack is the worst choice (fro me) for a speaker color!! Thanks to my dealer, I did the best choice!!! 8O

Comment

• bnieman
                                • Jun 2006

I imagine they get some production efficiency dropping items in the line like the 801. It's unfortunate they had to raise prices so much... I imagine with new prices like these the used market prices for the legacy 800 series will go up as well.
                                Guide: Ripping DVD-Audio Discs (DVD-A) to FLAC in Windows

Comment

• Nolan B
                                  Super Senior Member
                                  • Sep 2005

I for one like the piano lack, but that really doesnt matter because its all subjective. Whats would have been better is to be able to offer like 10 different colors with that finish like when buying a car. Why not?

Comment

• hifiguymi
                                    Super Senior Member
                                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by dan87951
                                    Wow, not much of a difference at all! I agree seems like an excuse to raise prices. I'm shocked that bookshelves are now $5k. Laughable..Good Luck B&W your gonna need it!

Is it just me or do the rear binding posts look cheap?
                                    Why do you say that? A redesigned tweeter, redesigned woofers, and new crossovers sound like quite a bit has been done.

Eric

Comment

• stuofsci02
                                      Super Senior Member
                                      • Nov 2009

Looks like I am screwed on the HTM3S....

Couldn't get one, now they discontinued.. There isn't likely to be many on the used scene..
                                      Main System:
                                      B&W 801D
                                      Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                                      Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                                      Oppo BDP-105
                                      Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                                      B&W CM7
                                      Emotiva UMC-1
                                      Emotiva UPA-2
                                      Oppo BDP-83SE
                                      Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• Mikael
                                        • Aug 2007

Hi hifiguymi

Do you have the specs for the new 800 series you could post here. I can't get any files in Winrar, I have only win98,

Best Mikael

Comment

• bnieman
                                          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Nolan B
                                          I for one like the piano lack, but that really doesnt matter because its all subjective. Whats would have been better is to be able to offer like 10 different colors with that finish like when buying a car. Why not?
                                          There isn't 10 different colors, but it looks like they are still offering all the finishes we are accustomed to with the new addition of piano black.

Cherrywood and rosewood photos:
                                          Guide: Ripping DVD-Audio Discs (DVD-A) to FLAC in Windows

Comment

• beden1
                                            Super Senior Member
                                            • Oct 2006

No satin black is listed, so no 805Ds to match my current 803Ds? That will be very unfortunate if true!

Comment

• timjclark
                                              • Apr 2009

Looks like I am screwed on the HTM3S....

Couldn't get one, now they discontinued.. There isn't likely to be many on the used scene..
                                              I guess I'll be lurking with you for a HTM3S as well. I chose the 4S for now, but I suspect in a year or so I'll be itching to properly match my 803S's.

I did see two htm3s's sell on audiogon last month and I think there is one on eBay right now.
                                              -B&W: 803S, HTM4S, M-1
                                              -Proceed: CDD, PDP, PRE, AMP-2, AMP-3
                                              -Rotel: RSP-1069
                                              -Sony: PS3, KDF-E42A10

Office system:
                                              -Arcam DV-89, AVR100
                                              -B&W LM-1, AS-1

Comment

• style
                                                Super Senior Member
                                                • Feb 2006

Hi Beden1,

I will go with the 805D for my 803D(Rosenut) in every color!!!!

the macht 803D-htm2D and 805D or 804D ops: is to do!!! :T

and we go see if the 802D are "available".... :W

Style

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • Jan 2006

Wheeew! Thanks to the posters here I moved when I did to get my hands (ears actually) on the now "previous" 802D (doing centre duty). :T

Comment

• jamesdaman
                                                    • Apr 2008

So, how much do you get for kidneys lol damn I want those new 805's (drooooooools)

Comment

• wettou
                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                      • May 2006

January 2010 Bowers & Wilkins launches 800 Series

January 2010
                                                      Bowers & Wilkins launches 800 Series Diamond Closer to true sound
                                                      Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series has long provided the benchmark by which all high-end speakers are judged. Five generations of 800 Series have offered an unbeatable combination of outstanding performance, the latest audio technology and stunning aesthetic design. Now the 800 Series Diamond builds on that legacy, with vastly improved performance across the board and for the first time the inclusion of a diamond dome tweeter in every speaker in the seven- model range.

Bowers & Wilkins is proud to announce the launch of the 800 Series Diamond. The first new incarnations of the legendary 800 Series for six years brings Bowers & Wilkins closer to the ultimate ambition of its founder, John Bowers – to create a transducer that truly neither adds to nor subtracts from the original signal.

The 800 Series has long been the world’s premier high-end loudspeaker range. Designed for the home, but offering levels of quality such that the most demanding recording and mastering studios in the world choose to use them. Abbey Road Studios in London and Skywalker Sound in California both use Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series.

The already un-rivalled levels of performance are boosted by the implementation of Bowers & Wilkins’ famous diamond tweeter technology throughout the whole range, including the new 805 Diamond, a speaker that brings diamond tweeters into the range of more discerning listeners than ever before.

Further major advances in audio-critical areas provide the entire range with a dramatic leap forward in terms of audio quality compared to the outgoing 800 Series. The diamond dome tweeter is now a quad-magnet design, which increases efficiency and improves the dynamic range of the top-end performance. A new surround material aids dispersion characteristics, and provides a more stable stereo image while increasing openness.

At the other end of the tonal scale, bass performance has also improved with the introduction of a new dual magnet motor system, which utilises powerful neodymium magnets. This innovative design improves the linearity of the bass drivers’ performance, therefore reducing harmonic distortion.

Serious work has also gone into the small details that combine to make a loudspeaker special. New Bowers & Wilkins-designed oxygen-free-copper speaker terminals and links ensure the signal quality into the speaker is the best possible. All models’ crossovers feature a new design of capacitor using a unique silver, gold and oil construction. This component, chosen subjectively by Bowers & Wilkins engineers, in itself provides a dramatic increase in sound quality.

Elsewhere, proprietary Bowers & Wilkins technologies such as Kevlar® FSTTM mid-range drivers, NautilusTM tube-loaded tweeters, MatrixTM enclosures and the unique sphere/tube heads on the two largest speakers in the range, remain as acoustically valid as ever.

800 Series Diamond is fully manufactured in the UK, at Bowers & Wilkins new cabinet factory in Worthing, West Sussex. All seven speakers feature attractive new design touches, and are available in a choice of three finishes: Rosenut, Cherrywood and a stunning new Piano Black gloss.
                                                      The 805 Diamond is possibly the most requested speaker that Bowers & Wilkins has never made... until now. This groundbreaking book shelf model sees diamond tweeter technology arrive in the most affordable, real world speaker yet, and brings this level of stunning audio performance into the reach of many discerning listeners for the first time.

The 804 Diamond is the smallest floorstander in the range, and has a similar footprint to the 805 Diamond when placed on the stand. And like the 805 Diamond it too benefits from the implementation of a diamond dome tweeter for the first time.

The 803 Diamond provides people with more conservative tastes many of the benefits of the 800 Series Diamond’s range-topping models, but in a more traditional floorstanding speaker design. It has a significantly reduced footprint from the speakers above it, and utilises three 7 inch bass drivers rather than the 802 Diamond’s twin 8 inch cones.

The 802 Diamond is the home-friendly version of the 800 Diamond. It offers many of the benefits of the flagship speaker, including the distinctive head unit, but with a reduced footprint for fitting into living environments. A new voice coil and bass realignment means that the 802 Diamond benefits from dramatically improved bass performance.

The 800 Diamond is the flagship of the range, and is the latest incarnation of the speakers used in Abbey Road Studios. This no-compromise performer is better than ever, benefiting from all of the series-wide developments, and featuring significantly improved bass thanks to a new voice coil and bass realignment, which provides fuller, and more consistent bottom end performance.

The new 800 Series Diamond also features two dedicated centre channels for home theatre use. The larger HTM2 Diamond is the perfect partner for the larger speakers in the range. The more compact HTM4 Diamond, which again sees the introduction of diamond tweeter technology in a real world centre speaker, is the perfect partner for systems comprised of 805 or 804 Diamond.

A number of speakers have been removed from the previous 800 Series in this new slimmed down range, including the 801D and any dedicated rear channel speakers. The latter because customers usually chose 805s over these options.

Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Diamond is available from February 2010, and priced as follows:

800 Diamond £18,500 per pair ($29,503) at today's exchange rate
                                                      802 Diamond £11,500 per pair ($18,340)
                                                      803 Diamond £7,500 per pair ($11,960)
                                                      804 Diamond £5,750 per pair ($9170)
                                                      805 Diamond £3,750 per pair (5,980)
                                                      HTM2 Diamond £3,950 each ($6000)
                                                      HTM4 Diamond £1,950 each ($3109)

Whoa that is unreal, I wonder how many they will sell!
                                                      Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• hifiguymi
                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by hifiguymi
                                                        I don't know yet. All that was said in the e-mail was all speakers will have diamond tweeters and there are changes made to improve performance that are internal with more details to come. The did tell us what the line up will be and judging by the price of the 803, I think it will have 3 woofers. Here is the line up.

800 $24,000.00/pr US
                                                        802 $15,000.00/pr US
                                                        803 $10,000.00/pr US
                                                        804 $7,500.00/pr US
                                                        805 $5,000.00/pr US
                                                        HTM2 $5,000.00ea US
                                                        HTM4 $2,750.00ea US

There is no mention of rear speakers and the subwoofer, the DB1 at $4,500.00 US, has been announced already.

Eric
                                                        I had posted this before but I'll repost it so it's easier to find.

Eric

Comment

• ray5
                                                          • Dec 2008

Does this mean the SCMS and DS8S are gone?

Comment

• 1oldguy
                                                            • Dec 2008

I would think so.

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • Jan 2006

What I would be interested to know is how easy or difficult it is to drive this new 800 series. Would they still benefit from being driven by a high current amplifier? Does their impedance dip way down? etc. All will be revealed, I'm sure.

Then ... the million dollar question: Would it be possible to mod the outgoing series in any way (assuming that cabinet specs are the same)?

Upgrading drivers ...
                                                              Upgrading crossovers ...

Comment

• vinylmeister
                                                                • Sep 2009

Has anyone been to the CES 2010 and wants to share some impressions and photos on the new 802D?
                                                                Marantz SA-11S2 -> Cardas Golden Presence -> Classe CP-500 -> Cardas Quadlink -> CA-2200 -> Cardas Quadlink -> B&W 802d

Comment

• worldys
                                                                  • Dec 2005

I don't know why everyone is beating up B&W on the prices. They apparently use better drivers with bigger magnets (even for the tweeters) and better crossovers, and have only raised prices by $1,000 for the pair. And a replacement diamond tweeter is $1,000, so if you add 2 diamond tweeters to the price of a pair of the older S series, yes, the price will go up by $2,000.

When the 805S first came out, people complained about them not having diamond tweeters. Now that they have more expensive diamond tweeters, people are complaining that they are too expensive.

When you look at other top level speakers like Wilson and Dynauidio, B&W speakers are still a bargain. No I am not a dealer, so don't attack me as having a financial interest in defending B&W. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• dan87951
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ShadowZA
                                                                    What I would be interested to know is how easy or difficult it is to drive this new 800 series. Would they still benefit from being driven by a high current amplifier? Does their impedance dip way down? etc. All will be revealed, I'm sure.

Then ... the million dollar question: Would it be possible to mod the outgoing series in any way (assuming that cabinet specs are the same)?

Upgrading drivers ...
                                                                    Upgrading crossovers ...
                                                                    I doubt it they want you to purchase the new series! I know when the S and D series came out the 802D drivers had a different bolt pattern than the N802 drivers. Same with the 803S and N803 and 805S and N805 making upgrading impossible unless you wanted to drill new holes in your cabinents..
                                                                    dan87951
                                                                    audio guru

Comment

• worldys
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Dec 2005

Upgrading drivers ...
                                                                      Upgrading crossovers ...[/QUOTE]

Since the new crossovers are designed for the new drivers, upgrading crossovers by themselves would not be a good idea. By the time you buy new drivers and new crossovers, you would be better off selling your old pair and buying a new pair.

Comment

• Hammie
                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                        • Oct 2005

I'm not sure that I am digging the silver bullet in the middle of the FST driver. I like my flat black one.
                                                                        Panasonic TC-P65VT30
                                                                        Onkyo Pro PR-SC5508 | M2Tech Young DAC | Emotiva XPA-1 (x3), XPA-2
                                                                        Oppo BDP-93 | DirecTV HR23-700 HD-DVR | Pioneer PL-670 Turntable
                                                                        Sony Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii | Apple TV 2, Mac Mini (iTunes Server), iPad
                                                                        B&W 804S, HTM3S, CWM DS8 | SVS PB12-NSD | Denon AH-D2000 Headphones
                                                                        Tripp Lite HT1210ISOCTR Power Conditioner, SMART1000LCD UPS System
                                                                        My Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Setup
                                                                        Next Upgrade: Cables

Comment

• style
                                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                                          • Feb 2006
                                                                          • 1562

Hi Beden1,

I will go with the 805D for my 803D(Rosenut) in every color!!!!

the macht 803D-htm2D and 805D or 804D ops: is to do!!! :T

and we go see if the 802D are "available".... :W

Style

Comment

• dan87951
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • Nov 2005
                                                                            • 379

Originally posted by worldys
                                                                            I don't know why everyone is beating up B&W on the prices. They apparently use better drivers with bigger magnets (even for the tweeters) and better crossovers, and have only raised prices by $1,000 for the pair. And a replacement diamond tweeter is $1,000, so if you add 2 diamond tweeters to the price of a pair of the older S series, yes, the price will go up by $2,000.

When the 805S first came out, people complained about them not having diamond tweeters. Now that they have more expensive diamond tweeters, people are complaining that they are too expensive.

When you look at other top level speakers like Wilson and Dynauidio, B&W speakers are still a bargain. No I am not a dealer, so don't attack me as having a financial interest in defending B&W. Just my 2 cents.
                                                                            They have the option to price them at whatever they want doesn't mean I gotta buy it. For 805's to go from 2800 to 5000 and 804's to go from 4500 to 7500 isnt exactly chump change.. However I do choose not to purchase them anymore since the pricing has gotten way out of hand. Simply put I feel like i'm getting ripped off.. especially when 5 years ago I could walk into a B&W dealer and pick up 803's for 5k (a very nice full range speaker) now they have balloned to 10k. My same 5k at a B&W 800 dealer will only buy me bookshelves.. laughable! Honestly, they don't represent the value they once did. The other brands you just mentioned aren't anywhere near as big or sucessful as B&W and I think the reason B&W got so big was the value the consumer saw in there speakers. I just hope theres is enough buyers out there to pay there new prices so I can get a used set one day. lol
                                                                            dan87951
                                                                            audio guru

Comment

• specialized
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Apr 2008
                                                                              • 332

Originally posted by dan87951
                                                                              They have the option to price them at whatever they want doesn't mean I gotta buy it. For 805's to go from 2800 to 5000 and 804's to go from 4500 to 7500 isnt exactly chump change.. However I do choose not to purchase them anymore since the pricing has gotten way out of hand. Simply put I feel like i'm getting ripped off.. especially when 5 years ago I could walk into a B&W dealer and pick up 803's for 5k (a very nice full range speaker) now they have balloned to 10k. My same 5k at a B&W 800 dealer will only buy me bookshelves.. laughable! Honestly, they don't represent the value they once did. The other brands you just mentioned aren't anywhere near as big or sucessful as B&W and I think the reason B&W got so big was the value the consumer saw in there speakers. I just hope theres is enough buyers out there to pay there new prices so I can get a used set one day. lol

And im sure the 70% of the speaker price is wood work and not the magnets or cross overs or tweeters...
                                                                              They move from Danish factory to the UK (i suspect wood work would be lower quality), and increase the price..

Darko

Comment

• mb225
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Jan 2009
                                                                                • 131

Does anyone know if the 804 Diamond Series are based on the 804s or the 803s? Do they use 6.5" drivers or 7" drivers?

Comment

• 1oldguy
                                                                                  Senior Member
                                                                                  • Dec 2008
                                                                                  • 459

Here is the price list in pounds.

Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Diamond is available from February 2010, and priced as follows:
                                                                                  800 Diamond £18,500 per pair
                                                                                  802 Diamond £11,500 per pair
                                                                                  803 Diamond £7,500 per pair
                                                                                  804 Diamond £5,750 per pair
                                                                                  805 Diamond £3,750 per pair
                                                                                  HTM2 Diamond £3,950 each
                                                                                  HTM4 Diamond £1,950 each

I just called to see just how much the 802D's are now.Brace yourselves.

802 Diamond £11,500 per pair which translates into $19,627.03 Canadian before our 13% tax.OUCH.

Comment

• ryan.devry
                                                                                    Member
                                                                                    • Apr 2008
                                                                                    • 60

I wonder what kind of profits they make off of these speakers......Heck, if I had the cash.....I would would gladly throw down....I am just glad B&W trickles down to my level......That's why I got into b&W in the first place.....

I think the price of a lot of hi end gear has all went up over the last few years tho......Wilso audio wants close to 30k for watt puppies.......I believe when I first got into audio they were around 18k or 19k........If my memory serves me correctly.......Then again, I have consumed a lot of drinks since then!!!
                                                                                    Ryan
                                                                                    -------------------------

Comment

• stuofsci02
                                                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                                                      • Nov 2009
                                                                                      • 1241

Originally posted by timjclark
                                                                                      I guess I'll be lurking with you for a HTM3S as well. I chose the 4S for now, but I suspect in a year or so I'll be itching to properly match my 803S's.

I did see two htm3s's sell on audiogon last month and I think there is one on eBay right now.
                                                                                      Hey Tim,

I see you are in Woodstock GA.. I live in Toronto, but work out of Cumming GA. I will move to GA in the near future.. Now both of us will be in the same area and both want a HTM3S... Sound like we will need some sort of time share arrangement..
                                                                                      Main System:
                                                                                      B&W 801D
                                                                                      Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                                                                                      Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                                                                                      Oppo BDP-105
                                                                                      Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                                                                                      B&W CM7
                                                                                      Emotiva UMC-1
                                                                                      Emotiva UPA-2
                                                                                      Oppo BDP-83SE
                                                                                      Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• Relentless
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Jul 2007
                                                                                        • 317

Originally posted by louhamilton
                                                                                        I'm not sure that I am digging the silver bullet in the middle of the FST driver. I like my flat black one.
                                                                                        Looks like they just changed the phase plug and raised the price ............ all kidding aside does anyone know how much it would be to upgrade the woofers and crossover in the 800D or 802D? Seeing the speakers are not even out I would figure no but it does not hurt to ask.
                                                                                        I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive safely at death...
                                                                                        Lou

Comment

• Skyblue
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Jun 2009
                                                                                          • 504

Originally posted by ryan.devry
                                                                                          I wonder what kind of profits they make off of these speakers......Heck, if I had the cash.....I would would gladly throw down....I am just glad B&W trickles down to my level......That's why I got into b&W in the first place.....

I think the price of a lot of hi end gear has all went up over the last few years tho......Wilso audio wants close to 30k for watt puppies.......I believe when I first got into audio they were around 18k or 19k........If my memory serves me correctly.......Then again, I have consumed a lot of drinks since then!!!
                                                                                          Here in my country in europe, Wilson Sasha costs exactly twice the price of the 800D. Or a cool round $59.000 at current exchange rates. So the B&W's are a bit of a bargain at $30.000.
                                                                                          B&W 800 Diamond, B&W805S, B&W DB1, Classe SSP 800, DIY Icepower ASX2 600W monos, Ayre QB9, JPlay.

Comment

• style
                                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                                            • Feb 2006
                                                                                            • 1562

Hi,

ok, great colors, sweet pictures BUT you will buy a "new - tunning" 802D or a "Old??" 802D with a difference from around 8k €. to advantage to the old model?

the new will sound so better like the price difference? I don't think.

A actuall 802D IS a big affair, graet purchasing. :T

Style

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"