X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sunshdw
    • Sep 2008

683's on an RTA

Hello fellow B&W fans!! SO on my day off I got bored and wanted to look at the difference between a few things. I will first off apologize for the crappy pics, but you'll get the idea.

About a month or less ago I bought a Behinger DEQ2496 ultra curve from Audiogon. The person I got it from didn't like the large amount of stuff this thing does so he sold it. I also bought the matching calibration mic and cord.

This pic is the 683's with no adjustment on the EQ

683's after the auto EQ w/room correction

The one peak and the little dip I can't get rid of with out hammering whats around them.

683's with auto EQ w/room correction and my sub turned on

I turned the sub x-over down to about 35hz and then started turn the gain up until what you see in the pic. You can tell it's a 10" driver by the wayit rolls off at 20hz

This is what the GEQ looks like after running the auto EQ function

Here's the unit itself

I did the 683 testing at a 75db level and the sub I just brought up to what I thought would work
    Magnepan,ARC,VTL,Transparent Audio ;x(

"The term "audiophile" means essentially nothing -- it's a self-anointed status that entails no credentials, qualifications or certifications. It means "hobbyist," nothing more, and anyone can lay claim to it. Ironically, I've come to recognize that "audiophiles" represent a group that will believe almost anything"
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"