X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allegiance
    • Sep 2006

CM7 or CM9

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to get your opinions on the difference between the CM7 and CM9?

Thanks!
  • style
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2006

Hi,

Sorry but yuo will a couple of CM7 / 9 for the rear or for a new system as front?

I have a 805S as rear in my HT system and a couple of CM7 in place of the 805S was apprecied......

front I have the 803D -> match??

Style

Comment

• Allegiance
      • Sep 2006

For fronts.

Comment

• lvhung
        • Jun 2005

Bigger is better especially for HT

but you need many watts to make it work

Comment

• Antus
          • Apr 2008

in my opinion, CM7 has some design flaws. it has only 1 woofer and the lower end is lacking. u will want to turn up the volume to get more bass, but u will definitely notice the cabinet vibration.

CM9 is a more balanced speaker. i think the upgrade is well worth the price difference.

If u don't mind bookshelf speakers, i suggest u try 805s. i will pick 805 over CM9 for it's overall presentation.

Comment

• style
            Super Senior Member
            • Feb 2006

I have the 805S at today as rear in my Ht system but I have tried the 805S as front speakers and work very fine. the 805s is one of the best speaker today available (in bookshelf range)....

but the new CM serie (I have listen the CM1 and CM7) are very impressive for the performance/price.

between the CM9 and CM7 is not easy: a black gloss paar of CM7 for my with the new center CMc2make a very good combo.
            the difference vs. the CM9 is more in the eye and not in the sound....(for me)
            well if you go make a CM9 and Cm7 as rear Oke, but the rear reflex from this serie make not easy to drive it...how much is you room and what you go use as electronics??

Style

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"