X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twincam
    • Feb 2004

New Nautilus subs

Hi
    I am planning to eventually buy one of the new Nautlius subs, either the ASW825 or 865 (my dealer can give me the same price for an ASW825 as a 800). The larger ASW850/875 is not an option for me, since the room where I will be having my homecinemastuff in is not so big.

As I understand the 825 and 865 subs are have the same physical size, the major difference is the digital room correction in the 865. I've heard that the price difference is around 400-500 EUR, so the question is if the 865 will be worth the extra money compared with the 825? And I have also a question about the availibility of the new subs with room correction (ASW865/875), I have read somewhere that they will not be released until later this year, anyone heard anything else? All comments and thoughts are appreciated.

Cheers

TC
    Last edited by Twincam; 14 January 2005, 18:04 Friday.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"