This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryan.devry
    • Apr 2008

The cables weren't really that much......I think they were only 150-200 when I bought them......The interconnects I got half off like 30 bucks per pair........Speaker were $650 so there really isn't a big price gap diff.......

The cables were MITs entry level cables Terminator 4.....Interconnects are terminator 5.......
    Ryan
    -------------------------

Comment

• wettou
      Ultra Senior Member
      • May 2006

Originally posted by ryan.devry
      The cables weren't really that much......I think they were only 150-200 when I bought them......The interconnects I got half off like 30 bucks per pair........Speaker were $650 so there really isn't a big price gap diff....... The cables were MITs entry level cables Terminator 4.....Interconnects are terminator 5.......
      That's reasonable I am used to MIT cables costing hundreds of $$$$

I thought you where talking about this

Oracle MA-X Bi-Wire Speaker Cable

$36,999.00
      Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• BWzes03
        • Oct 2005

@wettou:

Now those are some enviable speakers ! Although I'm still on the fence on whether I like the Piano-high-gloss or not...
        My stereo system found on post :
        Hi, One of the most popular threads in Club Rotel is an area where members can post pictures of their Rotel equipment... I thought - why not :banana: join the party in our own club! So let’s use this thread to post pictures of any aspect of your B&W setups that you've all invested so much energy in! Some examples might

has recently been upgraded with more low-end foundation by the addition of the
        B&W ASW-700 active sub in Rosenut finish.
        Got a good deal on it, saving 500 euros off the purchase price...
        Now, bass is extended virtually seamless all the way down to 17 Hz !! (-6dB on axis)

Comment

• Captain Reg
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by BWzes03
          My humble stereo system in the living room :

Nautilus 804 in Cherry, each powered by a Rotel RB-1080, fed by a RC-1090.
          CD's spin in the Rotel RCD-1072 and DVD's / SACD / DVD-A's go in the Pioneer DV-989Ai-S....
          Gorgeous black vinyl is played on a 1972 vintage Dual 1219 fitted with a Sumiko Pearl.

Great system and nice clean set up.

:T

Comment

• jericho
            • Dec 2004

Very nice and clean setup BWzes03

Comment

• Grasynoll
              • Mar 2006

BWz, well played.

Comment

• wettou
                Ultra Senior Member
                • May 2006

@wettou:Now those are some enviable speakers ! Although I'm still on the fence on whether I like the Piano-high-gloss or not...
                My stereo system found on post :
                Hi, One of the most popular threads in Club Rotel is an area where members can post pictures of their Rotel equipment... I thought - why not :banana: join the party in our own club! So let’s use this thread to post pictures of any aspect of your B&W setups that you've all invested so much energy in! Some examples might

has recently been upgraded with more low-end foundation by the addition of the B&W ASW-700 active sub in Rosenut finish. Got a good deal on it, saving 500 euros off the purchase price... Now, bass is extended virtually seamless all the way down to 17 Hz !! (-6dB on axis)
                Very nice design like you might want some acoustic panels behind the speakers the brick wall must make the sound bounce.

Remember sound comes out as a sphere
                Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Audi0taku
                  • Mar 2010

first steps on a very long road

Hi All,

New to HTguide, just want to say WOW to everyones pics of their setups, its been extremely inspirational and probably bad influence at the same time lol.

Just when I think I've gone a bit mad on spending its nice to know fellow members also have the bug.

Been into my Hi-Fi since I was a kid now 25 I guess a bigger kid. Recently gone through quite a few upgrades in the last couple years, don't have pics of the previous setups unfortunately but went from,

601->602->CDM1NT->805->802

Source - PC
                  DAC - Audio GD Compass
                  Pre - Meridian 502
                  Power - Meridian 557
                  Interconnects - Nordost Red Dawn
                  Speaker Cables - Nordost Blue Heaven

one last thing, big thank you to my friend and uncle for helping move these monsters upstairs, when theres a will theres a way

Last edited by Audi0taku; 29 April 2011, 19:08 Friday.

Comment

• ShadowZA
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Audi0taku
                    Hi All,

New to HTguide, just want to say WOW to everyones pics of their setups, its been extremely inspiriational and probably bad influence at the same time lol.

Just when I think I've gone a bit mad on spending its nice to know fellow members also have the bug.

Been into my Hi-Fi since I was a kid now 25 I guess a bigger kid. Recently gone through quite a few upgrades in the last couple years, don't have pics of the previous setups unfortunately but went from,

601->602->CDM1NT->805->802

Source - PC
                    DAC - Audio GD Compass
                    Pre - Meridian 502
                    Power - Meridian 557
                    Cables - Kimber Kable 4TC

one last thing, big thank you to my friend and uncle for helping move these monsters upstairs, when theres a will theres a way
                    Welcome to the forum, Audi0taku. Hope that you enjoy it here.
                    Superb, neat setup! Great pics of your equipment, especially your N802's. :T

Comment

• htsteve
                      Super Senior Member
                      • Sep 2004

Audi0taku,

First of all, welcome to the forum! :T

You have a wonderful looking and sounding set-up. Very nice.

One thought for you to consider. Move the 802'd forward a couple of inches. The corner of the entertainment center will compress the sound a bit. If you can get the face of the speakers just in front of that, it should open up the performance a bit.

Enjoy your set-up.

Comment

• Audi0taku
                        • Mar 2010

Thanks for the tip, will give it a try

Originally posted by htsteve
                        Audi0taku,

First of all, welcome to the forum! :T

You have a wonderful looking and sounding set-up. Very nice.

One thought for you to consider. Move the 802'd forward a couple of inches. The corner of the entertainment center will compress the sound a bit. If you can get the face of the speakers just in front of that, it should open up the performance a bit.

Enjoy your set-up.

Comment

• wettou
                          Ultra Senior Member
                          • May 2006

Hi All, New to HTguide, just want to say WOW to everyones pics of their setups, its been extremely inspiriational and probably bad influence at the same time lol.

Just when I think I've gone a bit mad on spending its nice to know fellow members also have the bug. Been into my Hi-Fi since I was a kid now 25 I guess a bigger kid. Recently gone through quite a few upgrades in the last couple years, don't have pics of the previous setups unfortunately but went from, 601->602->CDM1NT->805->802

Source - PC
                          DAC - Audio GD Compass
                          Pre - Meridian 502
                          Power - Meridian 557
                          Cables - Kimber Kable 4TC

Is that a bed in front of the 802?

Comment

• Audi0taku
                            • Mar 2010

Not ideal I know lol, it is my bedroom setup for the time being. They will go into a more dedicated media room eventually.

Comment

• MikeFL52
                              • Oct 2007

Not ideal I know lol, it is my bedroom setup for the time being. They will go into a more dedicated media room eventually.
                              Don't worry about it being in the bedroom. I wish I had been able to have that quality of speaker in my bedroom when I was younger.

Comment

• Freddie40
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by MikeFL52
                                Don't worry about it being in the bedroom. I wish I had been able to have that quality of speaker in my bedroom when I was younger.

Me too

Dave
                                Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini / Yosemite -> JRiver 20 -> Ayre QB9DSD -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent Reference XLRs, Transparent Super Speaker Cable, Maple Shade USB cable, Crystal Clear Music Power Cords

Comment

• MikeFL52
                                  • Oct 2007

Just New Furniture & Moved TV

No new speakers, I just invested in a new salamander unit to put the equipment behind doors and moved the TV from the stand to the wall. It served three purposes:

1) Hid the wires which provided big brownie points (WAF). Trying to broach the subject of upgrading my Anthem D1 to a D2V
                                  2) Protected the equipment from the cleaner. I found there was always something that had been unhooked after she had been.
                                  3) Put the center at the same level as the mains

Anyway some photos:

Comment

• Audi0taku
                                    • Mar 2010

Its taken me a long while before I finally decided to get the 802's, I first heard them at a friends place over 5 years ago and since then had them on my wish list. Have been very happy with my 601's since high school days.

But now I finished helping pay off my mums house, thought I treat myself to some new toys. They will go in my living room when I move out.

The 800Di are now top of the new wish list :T might a while before I can afford them lol

Mike - love the Black Ash setup, very slick

Comment

• wettou
                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                      • May 2006

No new speakers, I just invested in a new salamander unit to put the equipment behind doors and moved the TV from the stand to the wall. It served three purposes:

1) Hid the wires which provided big brownie points (WAF). Trying to broach the subject of upgrading my Anthem D1 to a D2V
                                      2) Protected the equipment from the cleaner. I found there was always something that had been unhooked after she had been.
                                      3) Put the center at the same level as the mains

Anyway some photos:

You should pull your speakers away from the walls you will get beter definition, Whoa orange wall 8O

Comment

• audioqueso
                                        Super Senior Member
                                        • Nov 2004

Mike, very sharp setup! The new rack looks really sharp with the rest of your gear, and the record covers look awesome. Are you in Miami?
                                        B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• MikeFL52
                                          • Oct 2007

Wettou

The mains are about two feet from the wall and the wall is not as orange as it appears in the photo.

Audioqueso

I am in Orlando.

Comment

• BWzes03
                                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by wettou
                                            Very nice design like you might want some acoustic panels behind the speakers the brick wall must make the sound bounce.

Remember sound comes out as a sphere
                                            Thanks !
                                            I do have some acoustic damping/absorption foam panels laying around that I have left over from insulating my Hometheatre in the attic. Can I just glue that foam onto some mdf board and just place that behind the speakers at the wall ?
                                            Will that work ?

I'd like them to be removable since its probably a bit ugly ....

During listening, the sound is much more important, but otherwise .....

Comment

• boarder1995
                                              • Sep 2009

Wettou

The mains are about two feet from the wall and the wall is not as orange as it appears in the photo.

Audioqueso

I am in Orlando.
                                              Looks great. I've got very similar (ok, the same, but rosenut) speakers. 803D, HTM2D, and twin SVS Ultra subs. I just moved my subs back up near the front of the room and am tweaking again with the crossover settings on them and the mains. So, can you tell me what settings you use (sub crossovers, mains full?, etc.)? I know, it's a different room and different acoustics, etc., but just curious what you've found to work in your setting. Looks good.

Comment

• wettou
                                                Ultra Senior Member
                                                • May 2006

Thanks ! I do have some acoustic damping/absorption foam panels laying around that I have left over from insulating my Hometheatre in the attic. Can I just glue that foam onto some mdf board and just place that behind the speakers at the wall ? Will that work ? I'd like them to be removable since its probably a bit ugly .... During listening, the sound is much more important, but otherwise .....
                                                Yes that will work or you can look at these

SonicPrint™ Artistic Acoustical Panels seamlessly combine our acoustically proven technology with unlimited design and style options for any room. A SonicPrint is an Auralex ProPanel Acoustical Absorption Panel with a custom-printed design or photo.

A bit pricey but they look nice

Comment

• MikeFL52
                                                  • Oct 2007

Originally posted by boarder1995
                                                  Looks great. I've got very similar (ok, the same, but rosenut) speakers. 803D, HTM2D, and twin SVS Ultra subs. I just moved my subs back up near the front of the room and am tweaking again with the crossover settings on them and the mains. So, can you tell me what settings you use (sub crossovers, mains full?, etc.)? I know, it's a different room and different acoustics, etc., but just curious what you've found to work in your setting. Looks good.
                                                  I have an Anthem D1 pre/pro using a room correction system called ARC where you take readings using a calibrated mic from at six positions (seating). ARC runs on a computer and determines not only the crossovers for all the speakers but also does a multipoint frequency correction, which it uploads into the Anthem. Don't ask me how all this works because I really don't have a clue but it is not really easy to detemine the crossovers it uses. ARC does not consider large or small speakers, but uses it's perceived capability of the speakers to determine internal crossovers and direct sound to the appropriate location. Sorry this is not really answering your question.

Comment

• BWzes03
                                                    • Oct 2005

Yes that will work or you can look at these

SonicPrint™ Artistic Acoustical Panels seamlessly combine our acoustically proven technology with unlimited design and style options for any room. A SonicPrint is an Auralex ProPanel Acoustical Absorption Panel with a custom-printed design or photo.

A bit pricey but they look nice

Allright, I'll start the experiment with the foam panels I have laying around ...
                                                    I'll check back, probably in a new topic, since we're already off-topic right now ;-)

Comment

• wettou
                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                      • May 2006

Allright, I'll start the experiment with the foam panels I have laying around ...
                                                      I'll check back, probably in a new topic, since we're already off-topic right now ;-)
                                                      Let us know how it goes :T

Comment

• BWzes03
                                                        • Oct 2005

Let us know how it goes :T
                                                        Ah yes, and don't forget, the 804's have been replaced by N802's now ...

Comment

• wettou
                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                          • May 2006

Ah yes, and don't forget, the 804's have been replaced by N802's now ...

Yes good for you

Comment

• wettou
                                                            Ultra Senior Member
                                                            • May 2006

B&W 800 Diamond in French

B&W 800 Diamond : les nouvelles enceintes haut-de-gamme (détails techniques)

17 mars 2010 — Article

A l’occasion d’une grande journée dédiée à la presse et aux revendeurs, dans le cadre idyllique du Château de Pizay près de Lyon, B&W a présenté ses nouveautés 2010 dont sa nouvelle gamme d’enceintes 800 Series Diamond, de 3 ème génération.

Malgré une apparence très similaire à l’ancienne série 800 – mis à part certains détails cosmétiques – la nouvelle série 800 a été remaniée en profondeur, allant contre l’adage “plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose”. Mais nous y reviendrons en détails plus tard.

B&W, marque haut-de-gamme s’il en est, tient à préciser que malgré son incursion dans l’univers multimédia avec les docks iPod Zeppelin, le casque P5 et les enceintes pour ordinateur MM-1, elle reste très attachée à l’audio de prestige qui constitue son coeur. Poursuivant son objectif de toujours améliorer ses produits, la marque anglaise fait désormais fabriquer ses coffrets en Angleterre dans son usine, alors que cette partie de la fabrication était auparavant réalisée au Danemark. Pour la série 800, il faut environ 14 heures de travail effectif pour laquer une enceinte (6 couches, sablage et polissage), soit près d’une semaine en comptant les opérations de séchage. Cela explique le prix élevé de cette nouvelle gamme.

Le coffret

Comme précisé en introduction, le coffret ne change que très peu. La structure Matrix est conservée, car elle contribue beaucoup à apporter une image stéréo en 3 dimensions. On peut néanmoins citer une réduction spectaculaire de la coloration liée au coffret, dû à des process de fabrication plus strictes. Les changements sont principalement d’ordre cosmétique, on note ainsi un cerclage des haut-parleurs chromé, un support de tweeter à peinture classique et non métallique pour plus de cohérence visuelle, et des grilles magnétiques dont on ne peut voir les points de fixation.

Le tweeter

Un énorme travail a été accomplis avec le nouveau tweeter diamant. La membrane change et prend la dénomination Diamond (diamant), un matériau de meilleure qualité que l’aluminium et présentant des caractéristiques sonores idéales.

L’usine qui fournissait B&W en suspensions pour ses tweeters ayant cessé son activité, la marque a dû faire fabriquer ses suspensions ailleurs. Le hasard faisant bien les choses, cette nouvelle suspension est différente de l’ancienne et bien que l’on note une perte dans l’aigu passé 10 kHz, la dispersion du son est plus large. En effet, moins d’énergie est concentrée sur l’avant du tweeter, et plus sur les côtés, ce qui participe à une image stéréo plus stable.

La perte dans l’aigu, bien que donnant un meilleur spectre de directivité (excellents résultats à 15 kHz), devait être compensée. Un moteur plus puissant à donc été intégré, fait des 4 aimants néodyme. En effet, augmenter la puissance d’un seul et unique aimant aurait eu pour résultat de saturer magnétiquement la pièce polaire. Intégrer 4 aimants néodyme dans un tweeter n’a pas été aisé. En effet, tellement puissants, ils avaient pris la fâcheuse habitude de sauter et de transpercer la membrane sur les premiers prototypes. Ce problème à bien entendu été réglé.

Le médium

Le médium n’évolue pas, B&W ayant atteint des sommets avec sa technologie FST. La technologie FST, une suspension fixe évitant les retours d’énergie dans la membrane, et permet un son plus propre, sans distorsions. La membrane reste en Kevlar, matériaux idéal pour casser les ondes stationnaires responsables de distorsions et colorations. Notez au passage qu’une taille contenue de haut-parleur de médium – B&W n’ayant pas cédé à la tentation d’en augmenter le diamètre – contribue à de meilleures performances sur cette partie du spectre.

Le grave

Evolution majeure pour le grave, qui dispose désormais d’une puissante motorisation néodyme, technologie auparavant réservée au médium et au tweeter.

Au cours de ses recherches, B&W a constaté un dissymétrie du champ magnétique autour de la pièce polaire, ce qui a pour effet de causer un déplacement non linéaire de la membrane et de créer des distorsions. Pour y remédier, B&W a fait appel à des aimants placés de part et d’autre de la pièce polaire, pour un champ magnétique régulier.

En diminuant la taille de l’aimant, il a été possible d’augmenter le diamètre de la bobine qui passe de 32mm à 38mm, pour une meilleure tenue et un meilleur contrôle. Le support de bobine vient désormais se placer juste sous le cache-poussière, toujours pour un meilleur contrôle.

Le filtre

Qui dit nouveaux haut-parleurs dit nouveaux filtres, adaptés à leur nouvelles caractéristiques. B&W change d’ailleurs de politique à ce sujet, et équipera tous ses filtres des meilleurs composants, quelque soit le modèle (de la série 800 Diamond, s’entend).

On voit ainsi apparaître des condensateurs haut-de-gamme Mundorf, argent/or/huile, apportant de meilleurs performances dans l’aigu, et un câblage interne réalisé par B&W. Le bornier est réalisé en cuivre désoxygéné, meilleur conducteur que le laiton, ce qui améliore le rendu sonore.

La gamme

Tous les produits sortiront au premier avril, à l’exception du caisson de grave DB1 qui sera abordé dans un prochain article.
                                                            Une écoute critique sera réalisée prochainement par la rédaction de Stéreo Prestige & image de la petite 805 qui nous a semblé très prometteuse. D’une manière générale, et bien que l’acoustique de la pièce d’écoute ai été très difficile, le son nous a semblé très ouvert, vivant, avec une bonne stabilité de l’image stéréo et une bonne intelligibilité du registre médium/aigu.

Comment

• Hammie
                                                              • Oct 2005

Here is my laptop speaker setup.

Panasonic TC-P65VT30
                                                              Onkyo Pro PR-SC5508 | M2Tech Young DAC | Emotiva XPA-1 (x3), XPA-2
                                                              Oppo BDP-93 | DirecTV HR23-700 HD-DVR | Pioneer PL-670 Turntable
                                                              Sony Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii | Apple TV 2, Mac Mini (iTunes Server), iPad
                                                              B&W 804S, HTM3S, CWM DS8 | SVS PB12-NSD | Denon AH-D2000 Headphones
                                                              Tripp Lite HT1210ISOCTR Power Conditioner, SMART1000LCD UPS System
                                                              My Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Setup
                                                              Next Upgrade: Cables

Comment

• MikeFL52
                                                                • Oct 2007

Cool 8)

How do they sound?

Comment

• Hammie
                                                                  • Oct 2005

Cool 8)

How do they sound?
                                                                  They sound really good. They don't offer the low, low bass but they still hold their own very well.

I would say that they are a perfect middle match to the Zeppelin and Zeppelin Mini.
                                                                  Panasonic TC-P65VT30

Comment

• Ken49r
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Hammie
                                                                    They sound really good. They don't offer the low, low bass but they still hold their own very well.

I would say that they are a perfect middle match to the Zeppelin and Zeppelin Mini.
                                                                    I'm surprised they don't come with a sub like a lot of other PC speakers on the market. Maybe that is something in the works for next year?

Comment

• scanido
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Ken49r
                                                                      I'm surprised they don't come with a sub like a lot of other PC speakers on the market. Maybe that is something in the works for next year?
                                                                      Would you even be able to add a sub?

Comment

• Ken49r
                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by scanido
                                                                        Would you even be able to add a sub?
                                                                        Good question. I just assumed there was an option for one.

Comment

• boarder1995
                                                                          Member
                                                                          • Sep 2009

Have you tried other laptop cables or bi-wiring? How about table treatments for first reflections? Try toe-ing them in a bit more for better imaging and make certain you're in the center. Perhaps move them out a bit more from the center-piece doilly so it doesn't interact too much with the rear reflection. Ok, enough of that. ;-)

Comment

• sikoniko
                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                            • Aug 2003
                                                                            • 2299

Have you tried other laptop cables or bi-wiring? How about table treatments for first reflections? Try toe-ing them in a bit more for better imaging and make certain you're in the center. Perhaps move them out a bit more from the center-piece doilly so it doesn't interact too much with the rear reflection. Ok, enough of that. ;-)
                                                                            perhaps repositioning the chairs could help too! :T :rofl:
                                                                            I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• Hammie
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Oct 2005
                                                                              • 304

Originally posted by Ken49r
                                                                              I guess let me clarify. They do produce very good bass, just not the sub 25-30Hz very well. As far as bass, they out perform the Creative Inspire T3100 speakers (at about $75-80 new two or three years ago) I have for my Desktop and the T3100's have received some very nice reviews.

And to all you other smart-alecs, I've played around with positioning and acoustical treatments. BTW, they do sound better if placed on cloth place mats. :huh: :rofl:
                                                                              Panasonic TC-P65VT30

Comment

• MikeFL52
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Oct 2007
                                                                                • 118

LOL :rofl:

Comment

• boarder1995
                                                                                  Member
                                                                                  • Sep 2009
                                                                                  • 68

Originally posted by Hammie
                                                                                  BTW, they do sound better if placed on cloth place mats. :huh: :rofl:
                                                                                  Aaaah! you HAVE played around with acoustic treatments - FOR LAPTOP SPEAKERS!!! That's obsessive listening habits there. Even if the placement on placemats was inadvertant, you still managed to notice a difference in sound. Sign of well trained ears.

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                                                    • Nov 2004
                                                                                    • 1930

Aaaah! you HAVE played around with acoustic treatments - FOR LAPTOP SPEAKERS!!! That's obsessive listening habits there.
                                                                                    This is so funny! My eyes are tearing. ha ha ha

Comment

• Grasynoll
                                                                                      Member
                                                                                      • Mar 2006
                                                                                      • 71

You obviously need to upgrade your cables as well.

Comment

• JustinGN
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • May 2009
                                                                                        • 105

That's sounds like something I'd do, I'll admit. Now that we've seen the MM-1s, let's see a setup for the P5s! I'm curious to hear how they stack up to some Sennheiser HD600's (Same price range via Amazon), though I'll probably grab a pair for the new iPhone thanks to that handy mic-cable they come with.

Comment

• BWzes03
                                                                                          Member
                                                                                          • Oct 2005
                                                                                          • 96

Allright y'all ... I had a bit of time left this evening, so I thought, lets finally make
                                                                                          those shots of my new gorgous Nautilus 802's !...

Grills on the woofers, no grill on the mids and full alu phaseplug.. this is de way I normally play.

No grills .

Full view on left speaker ...

Detail view....

My vintage 1972 Dual 1219 with the Sumiko Pearl playing Marc Cohn
                                                                                          (Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab 180gr. virgin vinyl remastered)

Closeup of the Pearl in action

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                                            • Nov 2004
                                                                                            • 1930

BWzes03, awesome setup! That's a lot of nice toys.
                                                                                            Do you know you have a cable dangling next to your left speaker? :B
                                                                                            Just curious, does the blue circle power light on your Antec case still glow? I just realized my case doesn't have the blue circle light anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"