X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cntlaw
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by bmott
    Thanks for the complement.

Yes you win. I have a Panasonic TH-50PHD8UK. Its a couple years old now.

the current generation of mine is a TH-50PH11UK. However as most people these days would say, if i were to buy a plasma today i would buy a Pioneer KURO. Not as contemporary/simple of a frame, but the picture quality is stunning.

And don't get tricked into thinking you NEED 1080P, most 720P plasmas by panasonic and pioneer will knock the socks off most 1080P lcds in picture quality. IF you sit more then 8 feet away from a 720P plasma your eye cannot tell the difference between 1080P and 720P.
    I bought the latest Pioneer 720p 42" plasma model just 2 months before they released Kuro. Friend of mine bought a new LCD 42" in the same price range. Every time I walked over to my next door, all I could see. my next door is watching a almost black and white screen - you know why, because LCD color and brightness really sucks comparing with the plasma I been watching few minutes ago. Unless I really want a thinner and less heated up body panel. I would prefer plasma. The only drawbacks of 720p is there are jerks when watching HDTV. Pioneer has 1080p plasma but I am not ready to pay for that price tag.

B&W 803S / MF KW-550 /MF A1008 CDP
    Transparent Power Link MM
    CSE RK-100 Power Conditioner / Powersnake Taipan Helix Vx / Arcolink 4030 2m
    AudioNote ANvX Mark II RCA / XLO Limited Edition Mk II RCA
    TAOC PTS-F Spike Plates for 803S / SolidSteel Audio Tables: 6.2x2+1xTable-B / Lynn Skeet Spike Plates for Racks

Comment

• ljs1228
      • Apr 2008

Hi Everyone,

Finally received my Signature 40's and absolutely love them! There are sounds in recordings that I'd never heard before from my XT4s . Some are good and some are bad! Oh well, we have to take the good with the bad I suppose. I'm trying to post the pictures that I have, but I'm having problems.
      I take it that it has something to do with the attachment size? If anyone can help this non-genius computer person, I'd appreciate it.

Libbie

Comment

• ShadowZA
        Super Senior Member
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ljs1228
        Hi Everyone,

Finally received my Signature 40's and absolutely love them! There are sounds in recordings that I'd never heard before from my XT4s . Some are good and some are bad! Oh well, we have to take the good with the bad I suppose. I'm trying to post the pictures that I have, but I'm having problems.
        I take it that it has something to do with the attachment size? If anyone can help this non-genius computer person, I'd appreciate it.

Libbie
        Hi Libbie ... I can help you and post them up for you. Check your private messages.

Comment

• ljs1228
          • Apr 2008

Hi Lucien

Got your PM's and thanks for the offer to help. I'll probably end up emailing you my pictures to resize but I'd like to try doing this thing myself to see if I can get it!! Probably should have mentioned that I have a Mac. D-uh. Sorry about that. I do think that your instructions apply in the "Apple World" as well, so I'm going to attempt this again.

Have been away for a bit or I would have got back to you sooner. Sorry.

Now, lets try this again! :unsure:

Libbie

Comment

• audioqueso
            Super Senior Member
            • Nov 2004

My New Bedroom Setup

Not really anything big, but this is a great little setup for the price! B&W 600 S3 matched with a Denon RCD-M37. I replaced the B&W M1's with the Panasonic micro system. I hooked up the DM600's to the Panasonic, and it sounded better, but felt weak. I hooked it up to my Denon integrate amp (50watt), and the 600's sounded just the way I remembered them.

So then I went ahead and purchased the Denon micro system, still wondering if a micro system from Denon would be sufficient. And wow! I A/B'ed it against the integrated amp and found such small difference. The little micro system is just as good as the integrated premium amp from Denon. The next day my lady said she remembered why she liked the DM600's so much. I'm very very happy with my little bedroom setup. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a little setup. :T

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.webp
Views:	59
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	948912

Name:	02.webp
Views:	56
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	948913

Name:	03.webp
Views:	55
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	948914

Name:	04.webp
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	948915

And of course... my muscle man CD holder with some of my favorite albums. I love this thing!

Name:	05.webp
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	948916
            Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 14:03 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location
            B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• Ataim
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by beden1

I'm sorry you can't believe what I'm saying to you, but just because you have not experienced using my subs or using subs within component racks . . .
              You must not listen at the levels that I do. :E

Can you remove the bottom shelve and place them directly on the ground?

Comment

• Ataim
                • Aug 2008

Here is a very quick rendering of my HT that is under construction. I think that I'm going add a riser to the front. What do ya think?
                Attached Files

Comment

• style
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Feb 2006

Powerampli test

Hi,

I go testing the MC in place to Rotel...sure with my B&W serie 8 :T

Sound very different, much hot vs. Ice Rotel..

I look if the MC can replace the Rotel or if I have to watch from another part....

Greetings Omar
                  Attached Files

Comment

• style
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Feb 2006

Hallo Ataim,

The rear & back speakers will be Smcs?

Sorry only in a side or is a illusion from the design?

Front will be great. (802d?)
                    Personaly I don't like the setup with 3 Floorspeakers as front...
                    I'm pro the "normal" center speaker but the sound with 3 floorspeaker will be
                    great...

Omar

Comment

• Blindamood
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ataim
                      Here is a very quick rendering of my HT that is under construction. I think that I'm going add a riser to the front. What do ya think?
                      I think those are some pretty serious-looking tweeters on top! :W
                      Brad

Comment

• Ataim
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by style
                        Hallo Ataim,

The rear & back speakers will be Smcs?

Sorry only in a side or is a illusion from the design?

Front will be great. (802d?)
                        Personaly I don't like the setup with 3 Floorspeakers as front...
                        I'm pro the "normal" center speaker but the sound with 3 floorspeaker will be
                        great...

Omar
                        Omar,

I will be having SCM1 for the two sets for the sides and one set for rear.

I wish I had the money for Diamonds, but I do not.

My main concern is first: two channel music, then multi channel music and last HT. If HT was first on list then I would have picked-up a HTM of some sort :T , but being last I wanted the best for music.

Cheers

Comment

• style
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Feb 2006

@ Ataim,

Rightttttttttt :T
                          Ok, everything clear.

The Smc1 play well !!

Omar

Comment

• Briz vegas
                            Super Senior Member
                            • Mar 2005

Ataim. Jake (pictured) wants to know if you are going to share that mouse or just eat it yourself.

Its also worth noting that if you are thinking of getting a Mac amp don't believe the rumours that Macs come with a mouse. Only Apple Macs have mice.
                            Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
                            Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• Ataim
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Briz vegas
                              Ataim. Jake (pictured) wants to know if you are going to share that mouse or just eat it yourself.

Its also worth noting that if you are thinking of getting a Mac amp don't believe the rumours that Macs come with a mouse. Only Apple Macs have mice.
                              She had to work hard for that mouse But does the Apple Mac come an apple or mac and cheese?

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Jan 2006

These are photos of Libbie's Signature 40'S which I've posted on her behalf:

Gotta say this, Libbie ... they are beautiful! :T

Attached Files

Comment

• Ataim
                                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ShadowZA

Very SEXY setup. Very clean. I like it alot. :T :E

Comment

• ljs1228
                                    • Apr 2008

Thanks!

Hi Lucien,

Thanks for posting the photos! You are Quick!!
                                    Glad you liked the speakers and my place. It's a small Condo, about 900 SQ. FT. but since it's only me living here, it's big enough. I'm on the bottom floor and only have one neighbour which helps if I want to crank the Sig 40's!!

Take good care,
                                    Libbie

Comment

• ljs1228
                                      • Apr 2008

Hi Ataim,

Thanks for your comments. When I sold my house and bought the condo two years ago, I was lucky to be able to start from scratch in furnishing it and buying all new things. Most of my old stuff was sold with the house, donated, or given away.

I think that the Signature Diamonds fit in well with the modern, minimalist, look that I've got going. They sound so crisp and clear, it's amazing!!

Take care,
                                      Libbie

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                        Super Senior Member
                                        • Jan 2006

Hi Lucien,

Thanks for posting the photos! You are Quick!!
                                        Glad you liked the speakers and my place. It's a small Condo, about 900 SQ. FT. but since it's only me living here, it's big enough. I'm on the bottom floor and only have one neighbour which helps if I want to crank the Sig 40's!!

Take good care,
                                        Libbie
                                        An absolute pleasure, Libbie.
                                        Enjoy the beautiful "Sig 40" sound.

Comment

• artv4
                                          • Jun 2007

Hi Ataim,

Thanks for your comments. When I sold my house and bought the condo two years ago, I was lucky to be able to start from scratch in furnishing it and buying all new things. Most of my old stuff was sold with the house, donated, or given away.

I think that the Signature Diamonds fit in well with the modern, minimalist, look that I've got going. They sound so crisp and clear, it's amazing!!

Take care,
                                          Libbie
                                          amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                          GO Revel!!!!! (powered by ;x( Anthem)

Comment

• btf1980
                                            • Aug 2007

Lovely set-up libbie, well done. I also like the decor of your living room. Modern, classy, clean lines. Love it! :T
                                            A camera, passport, good music, good food and good company is all I need.

Comment

• RebelMan
                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                              • Mar 2005

WHOA! :E

Nice pic of the SDs Libbie the first on these boards I believe. Nice job with the post Shadow and thanks for sharing them with the rest of us. :P
                                              "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• wettou
                                                Ultra Senior Member
                                                • May 2006

When I sold my house and bought the condo two years ago, I was lucky to be able to start from scratch in furnishing it and buying all new things. Most of my old stuff was sold with the house, donated, or given away. I think that the Signature Diamonds fit in well with the modern, minimalist, look that I've got going. They sound so crisp and clear, it's amazing!! Take care, Libbie
                                                Very cool Libbie Zen look I like it :T

I wonder how the signature Diamond compares to the 800D and 802D in terms of sound? Anyone has ever heard them side by side?
                                                Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • Mar 2005

This is where I get conflicted. Having heard the Signature Diamonds I know how detailed they are. The look of the room is great, and the fact that the drivers are up above the furniture between them should help a little with the sound.........but.

Well there are alot of hard surfaces very near those speakers. I can't help but think that they would not be performing at their best when set up as they are. Given the amount invested it seems a bit of a shame (can you tell that I could not afford them). I wonder what sort of treatments could be done without ruining the look. Is is possible to have a "house and garden" look to your room and to get the performance that you paid alot of money for. This is a comment rather than a criticism and reflects my audio first preferences.

I must admit that it is a beautiful looking system/room and for HT the reflections mean less than for purist 2 channel.

PS from memory Shadow has a good idea. I recall that he has carpet on the wall behind his system (correct me if I am wrong). Looking at the photo on his posts you would not know.
                                                  Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
                                                  Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• Nolan B
                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                    • Sep 2005

[QUOTE=ShadowZA]These are photos of Libbie's Signature 40'S which I've posted on her behalf:

all beautiful.

Roche couches?

I Like the PV1 on the side...looks great.

Are the SDs supposed to be better then the 800Ds? Fantasic finish. i think i remember you asking aboout which center would go well with your set up. How do the XTs sound? I would assume they are noticably out of place...no?

What amp and pro are you using?

you have great tastse all around :T
                                                    Last edited by Nolan B; 09 August 2008, 10:33 Saturday.

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                      • Jan 2006

...Shadow has a good idea. I recall that he has carpet on the wall behind his system (correct me if I am wrong). Looking at the photo on his posts you would not know.
                                                      Yup, I'm the carpet guy

Attached Files

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                        • Apr 2008

[QUOTE=Vancouver]
                                                        Originally posted by ShadowZA

all beautiful.

Roche couches?

I Like the PV1 on the side...looks great.

Are the SDs supposed to be better then the 800Ds? Fantasic finish. i think i remember you asking aboout which center would go well with your set up. How do the XTs sound? I would assume they are noticably out of place...no?

What amp and pro are you using?

you have great tastse all around :T
                                                        Hi Vancouver,

Thanks for your nice comment. The couch wasn't purchased from Roche but it is made in the same factory in Italy that their stuff is. Good eye!!

In regards to the center channel, I do find that the XTC basically disappears because of the strength, detail, clarity etc of the Sig Diamonds.
                                                        It is there but it may as well not be, if you know what I mean. I think, if I recall that several here (Rebel, Shadow etc.) suggested that I go with a 4.1 for now and they are probably right.

I'm trying to save up for a better center and amp but for now I am running the Statement D2 with the A5 for the amp.

By the way Vancouver, I went back and took a look at your system and I see that you've got the modern look as well. Now I just need to get myself one of those Miele coffee machines. Too bad I have no wall space in the kitchen. I'm jealous!!! Your place is beautiful.

Take care
                                                        Libbie

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                          • Apr 2008

This is where I get conflicted. Having heard the Signature Diamonds I know how detailed they are. The look of the room is great, and the fact that the drivers are up above the furniture between them should help a little with the sound.........but.

Well there are alot of hard surfaces very near those speakers. I can't help but think that they would not be performing at their best when set up as they are. Given the amount invested it seems a bit of a shame (can you tell that I could not afford them). I wonder what sort of treatments could be done without ruining the look. Is is possible to have a "house and garden" look to your room and to get the performance that you paid alot of money for. This is a comment rather than a criticism and reflects my audio first preferences.

I must admit that it is a beautiful looking system/room and for HT the reflections mean less than for purist 2 channel.

PS from memory Shadow has a good idea. I recall that he has carpet on the wall behind his system (correct me if I am wrong). Looking at the photo on his posts you would not know.
                                                          Hi Briz,

I'm sure that Shadow's carpet treatment definitely helps with the sound, but I can tell you, if I don't want carpet on the floors I sure won't put it on the wall! (Smile)

I've no doubt that the Signature Diamonds could sound better someplace different, just as they could with a different Pro and Amp but for now this is the way that I love the space. All I know is that the sound is leaps and bounds above what the XT4's were and I thought they were pretty good!

Thanks for your comments and ideas.
                                                          By for now,
                                                          Libbie

Comment

• btf1980
                                                            • Aug 2007

Libbie, what associated electronics are you using in your set-up?
                                                            A camera, passport, good music, good food and good company is all I need.

Comment

• Nolan B
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • Sep 2005

[QUOTE=ljs1228]
                                                              Originally posted by Vancouver

Hi Vancouver,

Thanks for your nice comment. The couch wasn't purchased from Roche but it is made in the same factory in Italy that their stuff is. Good eye!!

In regards to the center channel, I do find that the XTC basically disappears because of the strength, detail, clarity etc of the Sig Diamonds.
                                                              It is there but it may as well not be, if you know what I mean. I think, if I recall that several here (Rebel, Shadow etc.) suggested that I go with a 4.1 for now and they are probably right.

I'm trying to save up for a better center and amp but for now I am running the Statement D2 with the A5 for the amp.

By the way Vancouver, I went back and took a look at your system and I see that you've got the modern look as well. Now I just need to get myself one of those Miele coffee machines. Too bad I have no wall space in the kitchen. I'm jealous!!! Your place is beautiful.

Take care
                                                              Libbie
                                                              thanks for the comments and I suggested the 4.1 too. I am actually knee deep in a reno so while keeping with the same style I am making some pretty big changes...il post pics when the smoke is over.

BTW Miele makes a stand alone coffee machine now which can easily fit on your counter top :T

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                                • Apr 2008

thanks for the comments and I suggested the 4.1 too. I am actually knee deep in a reno so while keeping with the same style I am making some pretty big changes...il post pics when the smoke is over.

BTW Miele makes a stand alone coffee machine now which can easily fit on your counter top :T
                                                                Hi Nolan,

Are you changing your speakers and television etc? I know that renovations can be messy and expensive. I had to put extra storage space in the condo by way of ripping out closets and putting in custom cabinets and before I knew it, two months and 30 Grand went out the window. Would love to see what you've done whenever you get the chance to take pictures. Thanks for the tip on the stand alone Miele machine. I've got their vacuum and can't say enough about it. Good quality stuff for sure.

Bye for now.
                                                                Libbie

Comment

• Nolan B
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Sep 2005

Hi Nolan,

Are you changing your speakers and television etc? I know that renovations can be messy and expensive. I had to put extra storage space in the condo by way of ripping out closets and putting in custom cabinets and before I knew it, two months and 30 Grand went out the window. Would love to see what you've done whenever you get the chance to take pictures. Thanks for the tip on the stand alone Miele machine. I've got their vacuum and can't say enough about it. Good quality stuff for sure.

Bye for now.
                                                                  Libbie
                                                                  Its funny, but as I reflect it all started with getting a new TV. I have ordered a Pioneer 60" Kuro, but the fireplace I have is in the way. So I had the fireplace removed (which I never liked) and replaced it with one more my style. Problem was removing the fire place left a hole in the floor so I am getting the floors redone this week. New floors = new rugs which equals all new furniture (all ordered but nothing in yet)...last one is a was a bit of a stretch, but I always wanted a specific couch and im using this "reno" as a reason.

In the end I will be mounting the speakers and TV on the wall nice and flat, and will reclaim much of the space the old fireplace took up. TV is basically going exactly where the old fire place was.

Images not available

Ill post the final finished pic when the TV gets installed and the couches get in. TV should be in Sept, sadly the couches wont arrive until Dec

If you got your couches from the same factory as Roche Bobios then your know already know what its like waiting :roll:
                                                                  Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 14:03 Tuesday. Reason: Remove broken image links

Comment

• Mikael
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Aug 2007

Hi Libbie

Your SD looks gorgeous,hope they sound as good as the look.I wish I could get the new CM series in the Wakame finish.

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikael
                                                                      Hi Libbie

Your SD looks gorgeous,hope they sound as good as the look.I wish I could get the new CM series in the Wakame finish.
                                                                      How does high gloss piano black suit you? That will soon be a new color option. :W

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                        Ultra Senior Member
                                                                        • Mar 2005

Ill post the final finished pic when the TV gets installed and the couches get in. TV should be in Sept, sadly the couches wont arrive until Dec
                                                                        I anxiously await. The refresh should look marvelous! :P

Comment

• KRC
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Aug 2004

Hey Libbie, great to see another audiophile in Barrie, I am in the south end by Molson Park. Where did you get your Anthem gear, locally, Toronto or otherwise. I ask as I have been visiting the local Anthem dealer to match up my B&W 703's.

Kevin

Comment

• Mikael
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • Aug 2007
                                                                            • 379

Originally posted by RebelMan
                                                                            How does high gloss piano black suit you? That will soon be a new color option. :W
                                                                            It is also a cool finish,but I like the Wakame better because of the other colors you can se in the Wakame when the light changes.especially the black/green combo in Libbie's pictures it looks good enough to eat.

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                                              Member
                                                                              • Apr 2008
                                                                              • 35

Originally posted by KRC
                                                                              Hey Libbie, great to see another audiophile in Barrie, I am in the south end by Molson Park. Where did you get your Anthem gear, locally, Toronto or otherwise. I ask as I have been visiting the local Anthem dealer to match up my B&W 703's.

Kevin
                                                                              Hi Kevin,

I had noticed awhile back that someone else was from Barrie but that was before I joined up so I sort of lost track of who it was! The area that you live in sure is growing quickly! I'm a little closer to the downtown, where most of the condos are, as you know. As far as my gear goes, I purchased it in Toronto, at Audio One on Steele Street. You're probably familiar with them. I'd tried pricing a few things locally, ie. the televisions but they didn't come close to the same price.

Thanks for being in touch Kevin, and let me know how you make out on your equipment search or if you have more questions on any of my stuff.

Enjoy the 703s! I tested them out before I bought the XT's! Just figured that the XT's originally suited my decor better but then I decided to step up to the Sig Diamond.

Take care

Libbie

Comment

• KRC
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Aug 2004
                                                                                • 166

Libbie, small world, I bought my 703's, 600's, LCR 60 and ASW 600 and a mortgage full of speaker wire and interconnect at Audio One. Your pictures caught my eye, unfortunately it was not the speakers but your Anthem gear. I am upgrading from my present Arcam AVR 200 which is a great little unit. I have been mulling over Classe gear (looked at that at Bracks in TO) and lately Anthem as there is a dealer in Cedar Point, I will be going down a notch from where you are to the AVM 50 and the MCA 50 but a healthy upgrade from where I am at. I will have to post some pictures of my set up. Interesting, I critique your system and my wife is eyeballing your furniture and flooring! If it keeps raining her in Barrie, you might want to move from the first floor.

Kevin

Comment

• Mortal
                                                                                  Junior Member
                                                                                  • Aug 2008
                                                                                  • 9

My B&W Set-up

Hi,

Great thread by the way! I am a finnish B&W fan, so if there is something funny in my text..that´s the reason.

This is my B&W Set-up:

Speakers: B&W CM7:s
                                                                                  Subwoofer: B&W ASW610
                                                                                  Amplifier: Marantz SR 5600
                                                                                  DVD-player: Harman/Kardon DVD22
                                                                                  Digibox: Handan DVB-C 6000
                                                                                  Plasma: Samsung 42" Model: PS42E71HX
                                                                                  and Nintendo Wii :T

coming soon: Sony Blu-ray player and Marantz CD-player

Rest of the pictures are attached below. All comments are welcome.
                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

• artv4
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Jun 2007
                                                                                    • 277

Originally posted by Mortal
                                                                                    Hi,

Great thread by the way! I am a finnish B&W fan, so if there is something funny in my text..that´s the reason.

This is my B&W Set-up:

Speakers: B&W CM7:s
                                                                                    Subwoofer: B&W ASW610
                                                                                    Amplifier: Marantz SR 5600
                                                                                    DVD-player: Harman/Kardon DVD22
                                                                                    Digibox: Handan DVB-C 6000
                                                                                    Plasma: Samsung 42" Model: PS42E71HX
                                                                                    and Nintendo Wii :T

coming soon: Sony Blu-ray player and Marantz CD-player

the cm7's are so beautiful!!!!!!! nice clean setup
                                                                                    GO Revel!!!!! (powered by ;x( Anthem)

Comment

• wettou
                                                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                      • May 2006
                                                                                      • 3389

Originally posted by Mortal
                                                                                      Hi,

Very nice Zen looking ah the simple pleasure of life:T
                                                                                      Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• markov
                                                                                        Member
                                                                                        • Sep 2007
                                                                                        • 32

Beautiful set up Mortal! How well does the vinyl finish (ASW610) look compared to the wood veneer (CM7)? I'm assuming they are both Wenge? Do they match well?

Comment

• Mortal
                                                                                          Junior Member
                                                                                          • Aug 2008
                                                                                          • 9

Thanks!

Markov, yes the are Wenge. ASW610´s finish look pretty good compared to CM7´s veener and the tone is same. Here see your self.

Attached Files

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                                            • Nov 2004
                                                                                            • 1930

Mortal,
                                                                                            I love the look of your setup. The CM7's look so beautiful with the rest of your setup. Funny, the first thing I picked up on was that you're in Europe cause of the silver Marantz. I have a Marantz SR7002 right now powering my 805's. Really nice room decor.
                                                                                            B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"