X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joey_V
    • Jul 2005

Kirium,
    Do not be embarrassed! Your system looks superb!

I'm the one who should be embarassed as I find myself posting on the BW forum, yet I own not a single BW speaker.
    Analog: VPI Scoutmaster w/ Steel Delrin clamp + Dynavector 20XH cart
    Digital: SB3 + PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
    System: Cary Audio SLP-98P Tube Preamplifier w/ Sylvanias -> Plinius SA102 Class A amplifier -> Martin Logan SUMMITS/Strata Minis -> 8O (me)

Comment

• RebelMan
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

Kirium you have a nice setup and I agree with what the other posters have said, however, I see an area where you could make a big improvement in your sound system. If you are ever in the market for a flat panel display, pull the center out the cubby and place it on top of the stand and slightly forward and you'll accomplish two things. First, your center will have room to breathe and it will sound less congested. Second, your center and LR drivers will be more closely alligned allowing sounds to pan more seamlessly across the frontstage. Just a thought.
      "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• JKalman
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Joey_V
        Kirium,
        Do not be embarrassed! Your system looks superb!

I'm the one who should be embarassed as I find myself posting on the BW forum, yet I own not a single BW speaker.
        True B&W lies within, grasshopper.

Comment

• Kirium
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by PewterTA
          Kirium, DO NOT be ashamed, 600 series B&Ws rock!

One suggestion to you to maybe help out a slight bit, if you can (not sure on the room you have do to the picture), but if you can tilt the center LCR60 up a little bit (put something underneath the front), that might help make the center stand out more. By stand out I mean sound better as it would be more aimed towards ear level.

I really like the room and the setup. It looks good. The color of the walls really sets things off I think! Is the front wall a slightly more blue color to it? It might just be the light from the windows or something, but it looks darker than the back wall which is a nice sliver color!

I think it looks really good (everything)!

Couch looks really comfortable too! :Z
          Thanks for the kind words folks I've had my 600's for around 3 years now. Still really happy with them I don't think you can get a better speaker for the price. :T I'll be upgrading the elecronics over time (and going to seperate processor/amp route too). I think the 600's will be with me for at least another 5 years or so, and hopefully my electronic upgrade path will do some 800's justice. That's the plan anyway.

The centre channel (an LCR600 btw) is slightly angled up, that angle is a little deceptive. It came with some small rubber feet, so they're sitting under the front of the speaker. The couch is pretty low too, so there's no real drama with the direction of the centre channel. The tweeter has (i find) a pretty decent vertical spread when the speaker is placed horizontally too.

Thanks for the comments on the walls.. The front wall is a feature wall in a blue/steel grey called "Glenboggle". The timber unit really stands out against it, and looks great. The other 3 walls are a subtle blue that's just off-white called "Mystic Sky". I only finsihed it last week. It was a pretty awful yellow colour when we moved in. :throwup:
          The room is pretty stunning now. The colour of the couch blends perfectly with the feature wall and the timber unit adds great contrasting colour.

www.603010.com.au/roomscape has the colour system we used... We went for WaterBeads palette 5.

I'm pretty happy with it and I could brag all day about how good it looks, but i'll shut up now.. :B

Comment

• Kirium
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by RebelMan
            Kirium you have a nice setup and I agree with what the other posters have said, however, I see an area where you could make a big improvement in your sound system. If you are ever in the market for a flat panel display, pull the center out the cubby and place it on top of the stand and slightly forward and you'll accomplish two things. First, your center will have room to breathe and it will sound less congested. Second, your center and LR drivers will be more closely alligned allowing sounds to pan more seamlessly across the frontstage. Just a thought.
            The TV is just over a year old, and SED is still quite a while away so it's not going to happen anytime soon. :cry:

You can't really see it from that angle, but the unit is totally open. there's no dividing walls in it, so it's not as confining as it could be. The centre channel used to sit on top of the TV before we got the new entertainment unit, and if anything, it sounds better in the unit, most likely because the tweeter is more inline with the L & R channels.

I know it's not 100% ideal, but living with someone as special as my girlfriend is all about compromise...

I can't have it all my way 100% of the time... I'm happy with the result I could get tho.

When I do get a new display, it'll be wall mounted, and the planned HTM2D will go on top of the unit and will hopefully pair up well with 803D's. Unfortunately that's still around 5 years away... And hopefully those 800s don't become 700's then new 600's then 2nd hand 300's and then nothing at all when children start arriving... Fingers crossed.

Comment

• RebelMan
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Mar 2005

Hey, I totally understand. I was hoping to get into SED this year too. Because I just upgraded my two-channel system I had to get a new equipment rack which is putting our 1 year old RPT out of the picture (LOL) sooner than planned. Unfortunately, the nook where the new stand will go will only accomodate a flat panel so I am forced to a get a non-SED flat panel display or do without a display all together until late next year which I just don't see myself doing. Darn Toshiba! :x

Comment

• jim777
                • Mar 2005

This is a bit off topic, but what models of "SED" displays exist on the market. I was looking for a panel flat screen but I guess I might wait for this technology..

Comment

• RebelMan
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jim777
                  This is a bit off topic, but what models of "SED" displays exist on the market. I was looking for a panel flat screen but I guess I might wait for this technology..
                  The only ones that exist, but unobtainable until sometime in late 2007, are from Toshiba. I am not sure if Canon will market them too but they were partners with Toshiba in the development of the technology. I was fortunate to get a glimpse of them at this years CES. They are truly amazing displays.

Comment

• Briz vegas
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Mar 2005

Just add 804s and stir

Well the boys were a little suspicious when they first arrived (first photo) but are now thankfully ignoring the latest addition to my HT/music system.

I now have B&Ws all round, with the exception of the Rel, with the 804s joining my 705s (now at the rear) and HTM7.

The new speakers now have 2 hours on the clock and I am very pleased with their performance so far. Interestingly, I think the system in two channel mode sounds much better when I move the HTM7 out from between the speakers. The 804s have a much more "grown up" sound, smoother, more detail and depth (particularly with the centre out the way), more weight, and I am certainly not missing the 705s tweeters. The speakers seem more than happy with my 100 watt power amp which is driving them nicely, nor have they complained that I am using a receiver as a pre/pro.

I gave the Peter Gabriel 96/24 DVD a spin just to see how the speakers would work together in 5.1. Overall there was a significant improvement, although I found that the 705 tweeters at the rear called attention to themselves. Interestingly I did not have a similar issue with the HTM7.
                    I repositioned the 705s so that the tweeters are not directed at the listening postion and will see how this works out. I think that for movies there is no need to rush out and buy the matching centre speaker. Despite the various drivers it creates a much improved overall soundfield.

Right now I am listening to a Maxim Vergerov CD and the violin and piano sound great, I could listen all day. Never say never, but I reckon this system is a keeper.

I just have to work out how to keep the Blues Brothers claws away from the speaker grills. I already have one or two ideas for grill covers for when the system is not in use.
                    Attached Files
                    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
                    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• wb2fcr
                      • Dec 2005

Briz

Nice setup. I too have my B&W 804S matched up with the HTM7.

I've had them for over a month now, and I do notice the difference between the 804S tweeter and the HTM7 tweeter in movies. It's enough of a difference that I'm probably going to change to the HTM3S.

I'm running the 804S from a Rotel RMB-1075. I found the 804S need a little juice behind them to open up, I believe the 100 watts you're using is minimum to get them to sing.

I've been going through my 2-ch library listening to stuff I haven't heard in years. The 804S and amp really sound nice, but they also point out any material that wasn't recorded well.

I'm really happy with my 804S - hope you enjoy yours.
                      Dave

Comment

• Kirium
                        • Sep 2005

Kudos for stretching to 800 series here in Australia... The prices are insane. One of the guys over on the DBA forums recently got 802D's, and I don't think he saw much change out of $20,000.

My plan is to buy a pair of 803D's during a work stint over in the UK and bring them back with me. Can't justfiy the Australian prices for them.

Great looking system mate.

Comment

• scanido
                          • Apr 2006

Briz,

Congrats on the new speakers! I've had mine for about a month now as well and i think they are still breaking in. The sound everytime i fire them up is worth every penny!

I started out with the 804S on a 100w Yamaha receiver and the sound was good, but i could tell the speakers were straining at medium and high volumes. I wouldn't even call it high volumes because the recever would shut off before reaching a descent level.

I've recently added an Arcam AVP700 and a Bryston 4BST and now the 804S are just jaw dropping to listen to! :E

I can't describe the sound fully, but first thing that comes to mind is more fluent, airy, punchy music at any volume level! I gave up my center and back speakers to make the amplification upgrade and it is well worth it! I can't believe the sound, it just surrounds you with only 2 speakers.

Enjoy the 804S, but know their definately calling for more power! :B

Comment

• ShadowZA
                            Super Senior Member
                            • Jan 2006

Congrats on your new 804S's, Briz. One thing to say ... they're going to sound better & better.

Enjoy :T

Comment

• kurtholz
                              • Feb 2005

The 802D's have arrived

Hey all

here are a few quick snapshots, have a few new items coming in, ( shorter cables) and an SACD player, but other that that,upgradeitis seems to have been cured

well, until the 80" plasma's get cheap, but that doesnt count does it?

:-)

any advise much appreciated, but it seems to be placed well for my room, the 802's were most certainly harder to get the sweet spot out of than the 803's, but the wow factor is well worth the effort

even the wife said, and i quote " gee, they do sound better"

coming from a total non-believer, this was a huge statement

any suggestions would be most welcome

thanks

Kurt
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Mar 2005

Thanks for the comments guys. I am sure that the upgrade bug for amps and such will hit at some time in the future, but its also nice that the 804s are happy with my current gear as well. 800s are not cheap, particularly in Aus, but I reckon these will keep me happy for a long long time.

kurtholz
                                800 series 7.1 and a pair of 802Ds, very nice. They look so good that you don't even have to turn them on to enjoy them. They had the N800 and 802D in the shop when I picked up my speakers yesterday but I did not ask to hear them. Completely out of my budget so why set the bar that high.
                                Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
                                Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• alpina
                                  • Nov 2005

congratulations Briz - they look awesome

real motivator for me to stop procrastinating

cheers,

julie
                                  My setup so far: Pioneer PDP-506HD, Sony DST-HD500, Bryston SP2, Bryston 6B SST, Bryston 4B SST, Pioneer DV-989AViS, CD Player TBC, Belkin PF60, B&W 804s, HTM3S, B&W 705s, B&W ASW750, Logitech Harmony 880

Comment

• rolski
                                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kurtholz
                                    any advise much appreciated, but it seems to be placed well for my room, the 802's were most certainly harder to get the sweet spot out of than the 803's
                                    Kurt,
                                    Just a thought having looked at your pics - have you thought about placing your 805's a little further back - perhaps even right in the corners behind your sofa - and the rears behind the sofa in the centre ? I've a smaller room than you, and it's been a real squeeze to get them sorted & a lot of messing around with settings, but it works much better overall - a much more immersive soundfield.
                                    I also thought I was having trouble with the sweet spot of my 802D's, but I found that it was simply larger than with my N803's....
                                    Good luck !

Comment

• Music4Life
                                      • May 2006

My music set-up: NAD C521 + C372 + CM1

My HT set-up: BOSE Acoustimass 5 II + Yamaha receiver + Yamaha rear speaker + Magnat Sub + Heco signature center + Philips pixel plus TV + Sony progressive scan DVDP.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by Music4Life; 28 May 2006, 23:16 Sunday.

Comment

• kurtholz
                                        • Feb 2005

Hi Rolsky

Thanks for the tip, but that was how i arranged them originally, i really get a better soundfield with them like they are now,

since we know 7.1 is kind of like hdmi,( not really there yet) that there isnt much to any 7.1 audio, normally the rear centers are producing the same info as the surrounds, i decided on the set-up as it is

watched saving private ryan last night, there is stil enough distance that you get a lot of rear info ,

as for music,a very wide soundfield,

i never got much out if 2 channel before, now i understand, i am contantly using that option, love the 802d's

thanks

Kurt

Comment

• tonyle08
                                          • May 2006

Hey guys, new member here...been lurking on the boards for a while and all your systems are top notch. I feel it's time to show my system, I welcome any recomendations to make my system even better. I have some before and after pics of my recent upgrade of TV stand and Rotel amp. Been having the upgraditus bug to upgrade to either the 805s or 804s.

Sony SXRD 50 inch
                                          B&W CM6
                                          B&W CMC
                                          B&W 600 s3
                                          Velodyne SPL-1000 II
                                          Marantz sr8500
                                          Sony 995 400 DVD Changer
                                          XBOX 360
                                          Rotel RB-1080
                                          Attached Files

Comment

• Eliav
                                            • Jul 2005

my current setup

Hi
                                            hope the quality of pics is good enough
                                            Cheers
                                            Eliav
                                            Attached Files
                                            :T Socrat

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                              Super Senior Member
                                              • Jan 2006

Great setup, Eliav. Those CA-M400's look awesome :T

Comment

• Eliav
                                                • Jul 2005

Thanks, they also sound good... :W
                                                Eliav
                                                :T Socrat

Comment

• Kirium
                                                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Eliav
                                                  Hi
                                                  hope the quality of pics is good enough
                                                  Cheers
                                                  Eliav
                                                  Don't think those Classe amps are big enough.... :

Seriously tho, nice setup... :T

Comment

• htsteve
                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                    • Sep 2004

Current system

Here are pictures of my recently upgraded system. I've also posted a rack full of Rotel equipment in a post in club Rotel (including a new 1077).
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

• ED K
                                                      • Apr 2005

My setup!

My system includes

Sony XBR 60" LCD RPT
                                                      B&W 802Ds LF
                                                      B&W HTM2 center
                                                      B&W SCM surround
                                                      Velodyne 18" sub
                                                      Mcintosh MVP861 DVD
                                                      Mcintosh MX135 processor
                                                      Mcintosh MS300 server
                                                      Mcintosh MC207 amp
                                                      Bryston 7B-SST Monoblocks (2)
                                                      Arcam DVD 27A DVD
                                                      Polk XM receiver
                                                      Sony CX777ES 400 disk mega changer
                                                      HP Media Center PC
                                                      Sony 19" monitor (for zone control)
                                                      Chang lightspeed voltage control
                                                      All ICs and speaker cables are Audioquest
                                                      URC MX 3000 remote with DMX3000 DVD software

The room is 14' by 19' with a max ceiling height of 14'

Accoustic treatments- Carpeted floor, Rug on wall and full floor to ceiling rear wall drapes.
                                                      Attached Files
                                                      Last edited by ED K; 09 June 2006, 07:37 Friday. Reason: pictures
                                                      Those who know it all know less than those who don't

Comment

• RH Customs
                                                        • May 2006

Well I can't quite afford some of the killer setups, but I decided to post my humble set up. Not bad for a 19 year old, I could have gone with the 600 series, but the 300 series was more in my price range. Any comments are welcome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grilleLarge.webp
Views:	72
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	948853

Name:	nogrilleLarge.webp
Views:	70
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	948854

"Rush-R30 DVD"
                                                        Thanks
                                                        RH
                                                        Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 04:46 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location
                                                        "Yes, but these go up to aleven" Spinal Tap

RH
                                                        :-y

Comment

• goe2112
                                                          • Feb 2005

RH, very nice humble set-up. Are you pleased with the 300 series? My son graduates from high school in a couple of years and will be going to college, so I was thinking about buying him this set-up for his dorm room. Also, it's nice to see younger people enjoying Rush. I've been a Rush fan since 1976. I have all of thier albums and DVD's. I had the chance to see them twice and both times, the concerts, were outstanding. Once again nice set-up.
                                                          Goe2112

Comment

• RH Customs
                                                            • May 2006

Thank you very much on the complements. As far as do I like them, can you go wrong with B&W? LOL These are excellent, so much detail and clarity. Now I just need to complete the set (another pair of 303's and an LCR 3). Also what is a nice HT Receiver around $600 or less. Keep in mind I don't have really deep pockets like many here do. Oh yeah RUSH is the best band ever.

Thanks
                                                            RH

RH

Comment

• GregLett
                                                              • May 2005

Rotel is a good start. You could try to pick one up used on Agone.
                                                              Greg

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                • Jan 2006

Great setup, RH :T

The more you listen, the more you'll enjoy I'm sure. You're a part of the family now

Comment

• htsteve
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Sep 2004

Yamaha a possibility

RH,

If not a used Rotel receiver, then try a Yamaha RXV series unit. They are available at that price point. Good performance.

Comment

• RH Customs
                                                                    • May 2006

Currently I'm running a Yamaha RX-V530 and the sound is clean a tight. I might just get a newer Yamaha, I love the sound everything is very clean and response is very detailed.

RH

RH

Comment

• RH Customs
                                                                      • May 2006

Goe2112

Your name would not have to do with Rush now would it?

RH

RH

Comment

• PewterTA
                                                                        Moderator
                                                                        • Nov 2004

Comments:

1) Rush Rocks!! I have that same DVD.
                                                                        2) No B&W setup should be ashamed of.
                                                                        and
                                                                        3) Your right speaker is blocking a door. :P

ha ha ha

Looks good!
                                                                        Digital Audio makes me Happy.
                                                                        -Dan

Comment

• RH Customs
                                                                          Member
                                                                          • May 2006

Ya I know, but it is ok it is just my closet door. I'm glad everybody likes them, I almost did not want to post them since the are the 300 series. Then I was like hey B&W is B&W. I love and plan on finishing the set with another pair of 303's and the LCR3.

RH

RH

Comment

• dyazdani
                                                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                                                            • Oct 2005
                                                                            • 7032

Originally posted by RH Customs
                                                                            Ya I know, but it is ok it is just my closet door. I'm glad everybody likes them, I almost did not want to post them since the are the 300 series. Then I was like hey B&W is B&W. I love and plan on finishing the set with another pair of 303's and the LCR3.

RH
                                                                            You have a nice looking setup - it's not about whether you have the 300 series or the real deal Nautilus - it's how much you enjoy them...
                                                                            Danish

Comment

• RH Customs
                                                                              Member
                                                                              • May 2006
                                                                              • 99

I know, and I enjoy them very much. Also I found that the Sanus stands I'm using make a huge difference compared to the crappy stands I had before. Also would it be better to upgrade my receiver or complete the set with the rears and center.

Thanks
                                                                              RH

RH

Comment

• dyazdani
                                                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                • Oct 2005
                                                                                • 7032

Originally posted by RH Customs
                                                                                I know, and I enjoy them very much. Also I found that the Sanus stands I'm using make a huge difference copared to the crappy stands I had before. Also would it be better to upgrade my reciever or complete the set with the rears and center.

Thanks
                                                                                RH
                                                                                I think both are worthy upgrades - I guess it depends on your desire for music vs. HT listening. If you really want to have a good movie experience then add the center/surrounds. If you really want to get more out of the speakers you have now, upgrade the receiver.

I suspect you'll do both at some point anyway, so it's about what your needs/wants are now. I don't think there is a hands down answer for which order is better - whatever works for you.
                                                                                Danish

Comment

• RH Customs
                                                                                  Member
                                                                                  • May 2006
                                                                                  • 99

I would have to say it is a 70/30. 70% music and 30% movies ratio.

RH

Comment

• RH Customs
                                                                                    Member
                                                                                    • May 2006
                                                                                    • 99

Would an Onkyo TX-SR630x be a better bet for me? Keep in mind I don't need huge power and this is in my bedroom.
                                                                                    Last edited by RH Customs; 11 June 2006, 20:08 Sunday.

RH

Comment

• dharris
                                                                                      Member
                                                                                      • Apr 2006
                                                                                      • 58

Originally posted by tonyle08
                                                                                      Hey guys, new member here...been lurking on the boards for a while and all your systems are top notch. I feel it's time to show my system, I welcome any recomendations to make my system even better. I have some before and after pics of my recent upgrade of TV stand and Rotel amp. Been having the upgraditus bug to upgrade to either the 805s or 804s.

Sony SXRD 50 inch
                                                                                      B&W CM6
                                                                                      B&W CMC
                                                                                      B&W 600 s3
                                                                                      Velodyne SPL-1000 II
                                                                                      Marantz sr8500
                                                                                      Sony 995 400 DVD Changer
                                                                                      XBOX 360
                                                                                      Rotel RB-1080
                                                                                      Great setup, I have that same exact rack as you. I just bought new black colored poles to replace the silver ones. Awesome rack for the money. Did you fill your with lead shot or sand?
                                                                                      TV - Mitsubishi 52" HDTV WD-52526
                                                                                      A/V Receiver - NAD T753
                                                                                      DVD - Denon HDMI 557
                                                                                      HD Source - Dish Network VIP622 DVR
                                                                                      Speakers,
                                                                                      Main - B&W DM602 S3
                                                                                      CC - B&W LCR60 S3
                                                                                      Rear - B&W DM600 S3
                                                                                      Sub - Def Tech PRO Sub 100 TL
                                                                                      2 Chan Audio
                                                                                      Amp - Rotel RB-870BX
                                                                                      CD - Rotel930AX
                                                                                      Speakers - MB Quart QLS530

Comment

• tonyle08
                                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                                        • May 2006
                                                                                        • 18

Thanks for the comments dharris!! No I didn't fill the poles with anything because with all the components in the stand and the tv, thats heavy enough as it is already. So far I have been really happy with the stand. Except a little minor annoyance with the curved front, it give me the illusion that my components are not straight. I was originally looking into the Salamander triple 20 in black also, but for half the price I am very happy.

Comment

• dharris
                                                                                          Member
                                                                                          • Apr 2006
                                                                                          • 58

Originally posted by tonyle08
                                                                                          Thanks for the comments dharris!! No I didn't fill the poles with anything because with all the components in the stand and the tv, thats heavy enough as it is already. So far I have been really happy with the stand. Except a little minor annoyance with the curved front, it give me the illusion that my components are not straight. I was originally looking into the Salamander triple 20 in black also, but for half the price I am very happy.
                                                                                          How funny, I always think my components are crooked as well.
                                                                                          TV - Mitsubishi 52" HDTV WD-52526
                                                                                          A/V Receiver - NAD T753
                                                                                          DVD - Denon HDMI 557
                                                                                          HD Source - Dish Network VIP622 DVR
                                                                                          Speakers,
                                                                                          Main - B&W DM602 S3
                                                                                          CC - B&W LCR60 S3
                                                                                          Rear - B&W DM600 S3
                                                                                          2 Chan Audio
                                                                                          Amp - Rotel RB-870BX
                                                                                          CD - Rotel930AX
                                                                                          Speakers - MB Quart QLS530

Comment

• will1066
                                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                                            • Aug 2003
                                                                                            • 660

Latest pic of mine:

Name:	8043.webp
Views:	43
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	948855

Name:	8044.webp
Views:	42
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	948856
                                                                                            Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 04:48 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"