X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Request for a special young person, Emily Frei

Folks, it is with much regret that I need to tell you about a young teenage girl, named Emily Frei. She and her family live here in my town, Knoxville, TN.

I went to school with Emily's parents, Scott Frei, and then Barbara Hedley. So, I feel a special need to try and help. I don't know of any particular need at this point other than thoughts and prayers.

Emily, their daughter was involved in a horrible auto accident, and was left with 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 75% of her body. A man that I do not know his name, saved her from death during the accident. He too was burned severely saving poor Emily from a certain death in a car that was on fire from an accident.

A local church setup an area of their web site for progress reports on Emily. They seem optimistic at this point, but make no mistake, Emily is still in great danger.

It's not often I feel an urgency to tell you guys/girls about someone's needs. But today I felt compelled to ask you, HTGuide members to both remember Emily in your prayers if you pray, or to keep her in your thoughts if not.

I'll give you the church's site, just click on Emily Frei on the left side of page for reports. Let's hope and pray that Emily beats the infections, and is able to be healed to a point of having as normal a life as possible, if not better than possible. Pray and think about her daily progress too.

A place for your faith in God One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninty-nine who only have interest. Welcome to […]

Emily's Page

Thanks.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Absolutely, my prayers are with her and everyone involved.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• H.Donald
      • Aug 2004

This past week my mother passed.She was a true servant of God and the most kind person one could ever hope to meet.She had diabetes and suffered greatly the last year.At the end she had to be heavily medicated just to exsist.Over the past few weeks I found myself questioning why God would do this to a loyal faithful servant.
      Why did he just not take her?Why allow her to be in agony and tortured?
      Inside I could hear my mother's voice.."we do not need to know why..but rest assured God has a plan...pray".It was her voice and her teachings that allowed me to get thru the past few weeks.It will be now be thru her inspiration that I will pray for Emily.

Comment

• Uncle Clive
        Former Moderator
        • Jan 2002

So often we ask ourselves that question "Why." Most times it's a wakeup call, sometimes it's about how much we can bear. Point is (For those of us who believe) our paths have been made clear. Rescue the perishing and care for the dying should always be part of our daily lives. Mr. Donaldson, don't give up hope!

Also in my prayers. Thanks Lex!
        CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

My thoughts and prayers are with Emily and her family.

I believe God has already touched her life, by saving her.

We must all remember to not lose faith in God, if you don't believe me, ask Job, perhaps that biblical chapter can provide all of us some insight.

My apologies if this is not proper for the forum.

God's Speed Emily,

Arman

Comment

• Danbry39
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Sep 2002

Herman, sorry about the passing of your mother. I'll also include her in my prayers.

Doug, feel horrible about Emily. Also, the true hero who saved her life. Of course, both will be in my prayers.
            Keith

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"