• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

New THX Site and Free Merchandise!

Hey all-

I was surfing by the THX website today, and noticed that they have some new stuff. The THX website has been redone, and looks decent.

To celebrate the website, they're doing a drawing for a THX jacket giveaway, and a FREE pair of THX Blue Filter Glasses! I presume these would be used for calibration instead of holding up that strip of blue filament that comes in the Avia DVD. (ahem, don't bother entering the jacket drawing, I've already got that one locked up)

They're also finally selling a THX plaque that up till now has not been released to the general public, and only $32.00. Other THX items are kinda scarce.

THX website is www.thx.com
    Free filter glasses link at http://https://secure.brandlocker.co...s/thxpromo.cfm
    (you have to pay $2.00 S&H if you order them alone, or they come free if you order any other merchandise)

I just picked up a plaque and two T-shirts with the free glasses!

CHRIS
    Luke: "Hey, I'm not such a bad pilot myself, you know"
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Thanks for the link, Chris. Fly carefully, ol' buddy.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Well, I just got the THX stuff in the mail the other day. T-shirts are nice. I was expecting the THX letters to be made out of individual metal or silver plastic pieces and raised from the plaque. But the whole face is one piece, with all lettering printed on the piece. The plaque has a nice look and weight to it still.

The glasses are kinda nifty , and BLUE. No, wait, I'll say they're BLUE They look like cheap 3D glasses, and look like they're going to be really useful for calibration purposes. Now I just need another set in red and green

CHRIS
      Luke: "Hey, I'm not such a bad pilot myself, you know"
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"