X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TechAgnostic
    • Jan 2008

Setting up a media room

Hello All,

I have been assigned the task of researching the setup of a new conference/media room at my office. I am looking into setting up a PC using an HDTV as a monitor. We are considering both PC monitors, and TVs for screen options. We are looking for a screen that is around about 50". It needs to be large enough for older clients to see across a distance of about 6-7ft. So far the largest monitor that I have found is about 46", with the option of adding multiple screens.

The idea is to be able to pull up client records/portfolios as well as online statements which we could then walk them through.

The concern is whether the images will look clear enough, and whether they will actually utilize the space provided by such a large screen. When we hook up the PC via DVI (I'm assuming that's what we'd be using) I hear that we run the risk of the image not being positioned properly. Also I'm confused by the necessity to modify resolution settings.

I called someone today about a 46" Mitsubishi LCD Monitor and had them suggest using "Smart Interactive White-boards".
    I dont even know what those are!!
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"