X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

In case you missed the announcement, the loss of Jim Piscitello

I see some of you have seen the announcement by the count. But some felt it appropriate to provide a place for people to express their sentiments about Jim, and I agreed that it would be good to do.

JimmyP58 as he was known here at HTG, died tragically and suddenly Saturday evening. Some of you remember well Jim's posts, and his passion about A/V from his active days at HTG, a time when he started Next Level AV. It was a special time of growth for HTG, and Jim's advertising his new business here as well came at a very good time for the board. Up until the time Jim left the board, I enjoyed greatly our friendship and business relationship. That's how I'd like to remember Jim, his passion for the hobby, and his being a good friend. Some of our closest friends migrated to Jim's board when it started, and while at the time I did feel some unhappiness about what happened, today, I feel nothing but sorrow for Jim's friends and business associates, and most of all for his Family.

It's a sad time for the audio video community when we loose one of our own. Please feel free to express whatever you are feeling here.

RIP Jim, you will be missed.

Doug
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

My thoughts to his family and friends. He was much too young.
    Jason

Comment

• Clive
      Former Moderator
      • Jan 2002

Sleep well Jim and Rest in peace. My Regards
      CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• Kevin P
        • Aug 2000

Rest in peace Jim. We'll be praying for your family.

Comment

• PewterTA
          • Nov 2004

God Bless and know that he's at a better place. Know that he might not know God, but that God most surely knows him and has welcomed him into his kingdom.
          Digital Audio makes me Happy.
          -Dan

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

Jim and I did business about a year ago, when I bought my Denon DVD-3910 player from him. The first one had a well-known Denon bug, and Jim was first-rate in exchanging it for a new 3910 unit in silver. Fantastic customer service, and a good guy. Even sent me a Christmas card a few months ago.

Rest in peace, Jim, and Godly blessings to his familiy.
            CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
            - Pleasantville

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2001

My condolences to Jim's family. RIP, Jim.
              My Homepage!

Comment

• gostan
                • May 2003

Jim will certainly be missed by all. He was an intelligent, honest and passionate guy who was about a lot more than just the world of audio and video that was our initial introduction to a great guy.

I had the opportunity to drive down to NY to meet Jim on March 11th. I , like all here, am very sad about this unexpected tragedy, but glad that I had the chance to share a NY calzone with JimmyP58.

We will all miss you, Jim........
                Stan

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"