X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rcchap
    • Jan 2004

2200 vibration

There is a noticable vibration when playing any disc in my 2200. When I say noticable I mean to the touch. Is this normal or is it a problem.
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Most components do vibrate, there's a whole industry devoted to minimizing/correcting vibration problems both caused by and caused to components. As to if yours is a problem, it's hard to say without being there to see/feeel/hear it but i'd say anything more than a light "hum" is probably something you should at least check out. Try comparing it to a unit at the store you bough it from and see if they're the same.

Jason
    Jason

Comment

• rcchap
      • Jan 2004

Thanks Jason, yeah I just read some posts about all the different products and methods to minimze vibrations. Pretty interesting. I'm going to try the mouse pad idea that Andrew had and also check out the 2200 at the store next time I get down there.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"