• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Mega Movies Erich Kunzel/Telarc

Anyone familer with this CD at all?

I suspect with Kunzel and Telarc it has to be good..

Read More here

Bing
    Bing
  • Pat
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

I haven't seen that one before.

I already have "The Big Picture" and "The Great Fantasy-Adventure Album" and both of them are great. I do prefer The Great Fantasy-Adventure Album though.

Sorry not much help...but given the previous quality, I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up.

Pat's Page
    Pat's Page

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Hey Gang, remember this one?

Well I got it the other day and I have top say, I have limited experiance with it, but here is what I know so far; it has 6 tracks that have a SFX warning. The warning reads,

"Caution! Digital sound effects at these high levels with infrasonic frequencies to 5Hz. Please establish safe playback levels before playing tracks 2,5,9,13,17 and 20. Excessive playback levels could result in damage to equipment." :B

Well I have to say, I played track 5 "The Rock" Chopper Fly-by, at -0dB on my denon and it was fantastic! I have never seen my sub put out so much air pressure, the port actually blew a HT magazine clear off of the coffee table. The air coming from the sub was scary :E And this is only with a 12" sub, 240W. I can't imagine how this would sound in some of the other members systems that have more subtantial sub woofers :E :E :E

Anyway, even with out the SFX I highly recommend this CD just because of the fantastic music, and orchestration.

Bing
      Bing

Comment

• Bing Fung
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Aug 2000

This thing likes to be played in Dolby Pro Logic as well, it's surround sound! Go figuer :?

Bing
        Bing

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"