Looking a copy for a copy of Segers Back in 72. Why do U say, because of its the only recording of "Turn the page" thats not from LIVE BULLET" See Seger only produced this in low numbers for DJ's then shortly there after pulled back, because he didn't care for the way he sounded on it.I've been looking for this off and on over the last 20yrs . THx
Any Bob Seger fans?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Hi Kevin, welcome to the Guide!
Here's one available on Ebay: Back In '72
I'm a fan, and if you come across a 2nd copy of this album (I'm not a poacher
) let me know PLEASE. I'd like to have it also.
David - HTGuide flunky
Our "Theater"
Our DVDs on DVD Tracker
.
David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin- Bottom
Comment
-
BTW, there's only about 12 hours left on that item.
David - HTGuide flunky
Our "Theater"
Our DVDs on DVD Tracker
.
David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin- Bottom
Comment
-
:?: :?: :?: Has anybody seen (on cd ) a copy of The Bob Seger System :?: This Record came out in the late 60s and was his 1st recorded effort (to my knowledge) the album yealded the hit classic Ramblin Gamblin Man. The rest of the tracks in my opinion are useless , but I would buy this disc for that one tune. Thanks
daveDave...- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by Glen BAre there any Three Dog Night fans here ? I just bought a copy of Chuck Negron's "Live in Concert" CD. It is a nice, updated retrospective of some of the old Three Dog Night hits and worth a listen. To refresh memories, Chuck is the former lead singer of Three Dog Night. I was not aware...-
Channel: In Tune - All about the music
-
-
by saurabhSome incredibly dedicated Enthusiasts and apparently generous fans, artists, and the local film industry have come together to make a 47-minute feature film set in the Star Wars universe. "Star Wars: Revelations" takes place between Episodes 3 and 4 of the Star Wars Saga. Watch it. I have...-
Channel: At The Movies and on TV
-
-
by Andrew PrattSAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) -- Online auction giant eBay Inc. said Monday it is buying electronic payment facilitator PayPal Inc. for $1.5 billion in stock in a long-rumored deal that the companies hope will make Internet trading faster, easier and safer.
Separately, eBay released second-quarter... -
by LexIf your an old timer in audio, you probably heard his name before, maybe you even met him, knew him, or broke bread with him. He was a well known poster at AA, a manufacturer of fine cables, consultant to Parasound, an audiophile and tweaker savant, and it seems a friend of most all that knew him....-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by BobTalking New Bob Dylan
by Loudon Wainwright III
Hey, Bob Dylan, I wrote you a song
Today is your birthday if I'm not wrong
If I'm not mistaken, you're 50 today
How are you doin', Bob? What do you say?
Well, it musta been about '62...-
Channel: In Tune - All about the music
-
- Loading...
- No more items.


Comment