X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Stevie Wonder: At The Close Of A Century

This four disc set, is the most complete collection of Stevie's work. Though a few songs are missing, it spans his entire career and has been broken down as such on each disc. Disc one are the early motown years. Disc two covers the 70's and so forth with the following disc.

One thing that I enjoyed about the remaster of this set, each disc sounds good but, it also sounds as it should have in that era. The 60's (disc one) have that sterile sound. Empty of any extra processing. Just clean and accurate. As you progress up the time table of music, the sound gains more body.

The set also includes a booklet (which is a must own in it's own right) that has ninety-two pages of great info, including many pictures, lyrics.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"