X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bleeding ears
    • Nov 2004

Motley Crue Circus of Sins DVD ?

Hi all, I am a big fan of Motley Crue stuff and I am considering purchasing their latest Dvd.

Unfortunately most, if not all of their recordings seem pretty ordinary soundwise. EG Lewd Crewd and Tattooed (Great Video though and I love them girls)

Has anyone heard the Circus of Sins dvd and what did you think of the recording mainly in regard to the Audio?

Being a very recent recording (2005 I think) maybe they have improved?

thanks Pete
  • bigburner
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005

The reviews of Carnival of Sins at Amazon are all pretty positive. This is what the first reviewer said:

It's been a long time coming but the Crue have finally put forth a quality live DVD. The audio is excellent and the band sounds better than ever.

Comment

• bleeding ears
      • Nov 2004

Thanks bigburner, my wife has decided Santa should give it to me for Christmas!

Looks like im having a Motley crew concert in my loungeroom christmas day.

It should be a great dvd.

Actually Motley crue are in concert tomorrow night in Sydney,might be able to get there also.

Thanks Pete

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"