This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Have you checked the dimmer settings in the custom setup menu?

Otherwise, you can always pop the cover and take a look, the LED is probably on a small board in the center of the carousel. Check the connections to the board, and if you can see where the cable goes to the main board.

Comment

• bernie
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Kevin P
      Have you checked the dimmer settings in the custom setup menu?

Otherwise, you can always pop the cover and take a look, the LED is probably on a small board in the center of the carousel. Check the connections to the board, and if you can see where the cable goes to the main board.
      Hi Kevin:

Yes I checked the dimmer settings and actually tried them all. It changed the brightness of the front panel led's but unfortunately not the one inside the unit. I also popped the cover and found the led on a small board exactly as you described and it appeared to have no loose connections. I'm sure I could probably order that part but not real sure on how to connect it. I've never really tinkered with electronic components before. Would probably really screw things up. I don't know if they will have to replace the entire small board or just that little led. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and remove all 400 frigin' discs and leave it in the shop for 2 weeks. Thank you so much for the suggestions though! I really appreciate it!

Bernie

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"