X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brac
    • Aug 2005

Help me choose a pre/pro......

Hey all,
    Boy have I been reading... I just aquired a Sherwood Newcastle Amp, an A-965, my speakers are all old school Klipsch KLF 30 - C7 (on the way) and KSP-S6 surrounds w/ ksw 300 sub. I am now trying to find the right pre/pro. The Rotel RSP-1098 is great but over my budget. Wasn't planning on buying an Amp so the advice I got was mostly for receivers. I would like the ablity to go to 7.1 in the future. 5.1 at present. PJ is an infocus SP5000.. w/diy screen. Video sorces are 1) OPPO dvd 2) x-box 3) non HD direcTV (could go HD who knows).
    Audio sorce is a Sony 400 disc dvd jukebox. (usage is 40% music 50% movies <DVD's> and 10% other.
    The PQ diff between 480i and 720p is night and day, is there a pre/pro that will output 720p without giving up SQ.

The budget i'm trying to stick to is sub $1200.... But some thigs are worth fighting with the wife.

I don't have the option to go somewhere and listen we're really out in the boonies....

The units I find interesting are:

Outlaw audio 990
    Rotel Rsp 1068
    Sherwood Newcastle P-965 pre/pro
    Fosgate Audionics FAP T1+ (no support so I think it's out)
    Sunfire Theater Grand II Processor

Hopefully Someone can point me in the right direction..
    Brac ;x(
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"