This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Manning
    • Dec 2006

Thanks guys ..... but your making me blush ops: Not quite up to Troels level but I'm fairly pleased with how they turned out. Oh Jon may rates are pretty cheap
    Hold on to your butts - It's about to get Musical!

Comment

• Steve Manning
      • Dec 2006

Can you see me now?

Well I'm done putting the finish on the bubinga trim pieces. I tried the technique that I posted in the woodworking advice section http://wnwoodworkingschool.com/make-...ed-wood-putty/ and I was able to blend things in pretty well. The first picture of the back has six nail holes filled in. It was a little tough to get the right color due to the variations in grain color, but over all the technique seems to work well. The other two pictures are just some beauty shots as it were.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0654_resize.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	858329

Name:	DSC_0655_resize.JPG
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	858330

Name:	DSC_0656_resize.JPG
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	858331

Comment

• JonMarsh
        Mad Max Moderator
        • Aug 2000

Looking very nice, Steve. How's things look now for getting the painting done?
        the AudioWorx
        Natalie P
        M8ta
        Modula Neo DCC
        Modula MT XE
        Modula Xtreme
        Isiris
        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
        Minerva Monitor
        Calliope
        Ardent D

In Development...
        Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
        Obi-Wan
        Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
        Modula PWB
        Calliope CC Supreme
        Natalie P Ultra
        Natalie P Supreme
        Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
        Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Steve Manning
          • Dec 2006

Thanks Jon ...... The painters brother has just finished up radiation treatment and is some what stable at the moment so we are tentatively looking at next week if things remain calm over the weekend. Of course with a prognosis of "any day now" for the last couple of months it's tough for the family to make any sort of long term plans. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I'd really like to get these things shot with some paint and get them finished.

Comment

• Steve Manning
            • Dec 2006

Can you say paint time?

Well it's finally here ...... time for paint. Things are more or less stable for the painters brother so he is getting the cabinets shot over the next week. I passed inspection this afternoon on the prep. work so we got the cabinets loaded up, Jon you should like the chariot of choice , and they are going over to his place tomorrow during lunch.

Name:	DSC_0657_resize.jpg
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	858347

Name:	DSC_0658_resize.JPG
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	858348

Comment

• JonMarsh
              Mad Max Moderator
              • Aug 2000

Elemental, my dear Watson, er, Steven, Elemental. Definitely a hardware mover of choice, though my rear seats haven't been in mine since the the second month after I got it in March 2008! Glad to hear things are moving forward.
              the AudioWorx
              Natalie P
              M8ta
              Modula Neo DCC
              Modula MT XE
              Modula Xtreme
              Isiris
              Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
              Minerva Monitor
              Calliope
              Ardent D

In Development...
              Obi-Wan
              Modula PWB
              Calliope CC Supreme
              Natalie P Ultra
              Natalie P Supreme
              Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Mark_1042
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by JonMarsh
                Elemental, my dear Watson, er, Steven, Elemental. Definitely a hardware mover of choice, though my rear seats haven't been in mine since the the second month after I got it in March 2008! Glad to hear things are moving forward.
                Haha, nice.

Glad to see they're on their way to being done, will be waiting to see them/hear your thoughts.

Comment

• Steve Manning
                  • Dec 2006

Sooo Close .....

Went to pick up the speakers today from paint and the mission was scrubbed .... man was I bummed. Discovered a few spots that need a do over. I felt bad for Mike my painter, after the major pain these things were to get sealed with primer (something like soaking up paint like a black hole absorbing light ......) and now having to go get more color for the fixes. Since he's basically just charging me for materials and not his time, plus he's painting in his garage so he's also fighting the dust bunnies in the finish, not sure we're going to get completely around that either, I think he's more then ready have these done, and this picky SOB (that would be me) out of his hair.

I will say this though, the color choice is bang on, a nice contrast between a black and light silver, apparently a lot of pearls in the paint, looks very nice. With the wood trim they should look pretty good when their done

Comment

• JonMarsh
                    Mad Max Moderator
                    • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Steve Manning
                    Went to pick up the speakers today from paint and the mission was scrubbed .... man was I bummed. Discovered a few spots that need a do over. I felt bad for Mike my painter, after the major pain these things were to get sealed with primer (something like soaking up paint like a black hole absorbing light ......) and now having to go get more color for the fixes. Since he's basically just charging me for materials and not his time, plus he's painting in his garage so he's also fighting the dust bunnies in the finish, not sure we're going to get completely around that either, I think he's more then ready have these done, and this picky SOB (that would be me) out of his hair.

I will say this though, the color choice is bang on, a nice contrast between a black and light silver, apparently a lot of pearls in the paint, looks very nice. With the wood trim they should look pretty good when their done
                    From our side, the suspense is definitely building- no pictures yet! :W
                    the AudioWorx
                    Natalie P
                    M8ta
                    Modula Neo DCC
                    Modula MT XE
                    Modula Xtreme
                    Isiris
                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                    Minerva Monitor
                    Calliope
                    Ardent D

In Development...
                    Obi-Wan
                    Modula PWB
                    Calliope CC Supreme
                    Natalie P Ultra
                    Natalie P Supreme
                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Steve Manning
                      • Dec 2006

From our side, the suspense is definitely building- no pictures yet! :W
                      Nope no pictures .... he sent a couple of shots with his cell phone but it's hard to see much detail in those. Looks like we will all be waiting a little while longer ...... I hate waiting!

Comment

• JonMarsh
                        Mad Max Moderator
                        • Aug 2000

Nope no pictures .... he sent a couple of shots with his cell phone but it's hard to see much detail in those. Looks like we will all be waiting a little while longer ...... I hate waiting!
                        Me too! Yesterday I finally picked up a used Line 6 HD100 guitar amp head from Guitar center that I'd paid for almost a month ago, but the have to process the SN'a for used gear through local law enforcement for 30 days after they acquire it before releasing it to a customer (me!) in a sale.
                        the AudioWorx
                        Natalie P
                        M8ta
                        Modula Neo DCC
                        Modula MT XE
                        Modula Xtreme
                        Isiris
                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                        Minerva Monitor
                        Calliope
                        Ardent D

In Development...
                        Obi-Wan
                        Modula PWB
                        Calliope CC Supreme
                        Natalie P Ultra
                        Natalie P Supreme
                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Mark_1042
                          • Apr 2012

Man, that is a bummer. At least you know you've got the color right, so I'm sure you'll be happy with them when they're done.

I feel your pain though. I've been itching to get my project done for the past 2 weeks but have been struggling a little bit with getting the finish done to my liking (I'm a picky SOB myself... especially when its something I plan on keeping for a long time).

Comment

• Steve Manning
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Mark_1042
                            Man, that is a bummer. At least you know you've got the color right, so I'm sure you'll be happy with them when they're done.

I feel your pain though. I've been itching to get my project done for the past 2 weeks but have been struggling a little bit with getting the finish done to my liking (I'm a picky SOB myself... especially when its something I plan on keeping for a long time).

Yep, both Mike and I have had a learning experience getting this MDF to take paint and get a nice finish. He's used to dealing with a car and how that material behaves and this is just not playing the same game. He's getting there though and if it all clicks these should look pretty nice. I also have to look at the time aspect in perspective as well, I've been working on this project for about a year now, if I include CAD work, so a few more weeks ..... is only a few more weeks (Some times easier said than done with the finish line sooo close).

Comment

• dar47
                              • Nov 2008

Steve it's great your showing patents, I rap everything in 1/8" hard board now cause I was tried of spending more on paint product just to get coverage on MDF. I think some times paint can added up to some really nice veneer or solid like your accents.

It will be all worth it in the end though.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                Mad Max Moderator
                                • Aug 2000

I also have to look at the time aspect in perspective as well, I've been working on this project for about a year now, if I include CAD work, so a few more weeks ..... is only a few more weeks (Some times easier said than done with the finish line sooo close).

This is so, so true for this kind of project! Congratulations on continuing to work through the issues the way you do as they come up...
                                the AudioWorx
                                Natalie P
                                M8ta
                                Modula Neo DCC
                                Modula MT XE
                                Modula Xtreme
                                Isiris
                                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                Minerva Monitor
                                Calliope
                                Ardent D

In Development...
                                Obi-Wan
                                Modula PWB
                                Calliope CC Supreme
                                Natalie P Ultra
                                Natalie P Supreme
                                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• sdl2112
                                  • Mar 2006

Yep, both Mike and I have had a learning experience getting this MDF to take paint and get a nice finish. He's used to dealing with a car and how that material behaves and this is just not playing the same game. He's getting there though and if it all clicks these should look pretty nice. I also have to look at the time aspect in perspective as well, I've been working on this project for about a year now, if I include CAD work, so a few more weeks ..... is only a few more weeks (Some times easier said than done with the finish line sooo close).
                                  I concur...It took me about a year for my brother's project, I keep thinking how I can optimize the process. I can't wait to see yours finished...it will be worth the wait.

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                    • Dec 2006

Thanks guys ........ Well Mike tells me the speakers are done, they were actually finished the middle of last week, but since I was out of town over the weekend and just got home a couple of hours ago, I did not have a chance to go pick them up. Worked out a little better though, it has given the paint some time to harden up a little which should help in not getting scuffed so easily when they get loaded into the car and then into the house. The plan is to pick them up tomorrow, so hopefully some pictures tomorrow night, I'm looking forward to seeing how they turned out!

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                      • Dec 2006

problem with pictures

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                        • Dec 2006

Trying this again having issues with pictures .........

Speakers made it home, so here are some pictures of the now shiny cabinets .......

Name:	DSC_0665_resize.jpg
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	858408

Name:	DSC_0673_resize.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	858409

Name:	DSC_0668_resize.jpg
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	858410

Name:	DSC_0675_resize.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	858411

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                          • Dec 2006

Here's a few more ........

Name:	DSC_0677_resize.JPG
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	858412

I laid one of the trim pieces in the last two to get an idea of how they are going to look ....... very happy with the combination.

Name:	DSC_0682_resize.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	858413

Name:	DSC_0683_resize.jpg
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	858414

Comment

• Face
                                            • Mar 2007

Looks great!
                                            SEOS 12/AE TD10M Front Stage in Progress

Comment

• PMazz
                                              • May 2001

:agree:
                                              Birth of a Media Center

Comment

• TEK
                                                Super Senior Member
                                                • Oct 2002

:E wow!
                                                -TEK

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working...

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                  • Dec 2006

Thanks guys for the kind words. Today was the first chance I've had to get anything done on finishing these puppies up, life just seems to get in the way some times! I had discovered when I got them home on Tuesday that the paint had been built up around the mid & tweeter holes to the point that the drivers would no longer fit, it's also an issue for the label recess on the back. I was hoping this would not be an issue ...... but here we are.

So I had an idea for a sanding jig that seems to be working rather well at this point.

Name:	DSC_0687_resize.JPG
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	858429

Name:	DSC_0688_resize.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	858430

I also went ahead and threaded two holes on each of the mids and woofer drivers so I could easily lift them in and out of the cabinet. I had been debating on doing this, but with the paint build up issue it seemed like the prudent thing to do.

Name:	DSC_0686_resize.JPG
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	858428

Once I get this straightened out I can hopefully get these things finished and making some music !!

WEBSITE: http://www.smjaudio.com/

Comment

• cjd
                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                    • Dec 2004

hey, that's a clever idea! I never thought about threading drivers to help with that.

That's gonna look incredible when you get it done though!

C
                                                    diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• Mark_1042
                                                      • Apr 2012

Here's a few more ........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22005[/ATTACH]

I laid one of the trim pieces in the last two to get an idea of how they are going to look ....... very happy with the combination.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22006[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22007[/ATTACH]
                                                      Looking awesome there Steve, I really like the wood/paint color combination. :T

And those Scan Speaks sure are some nice looking drivers.

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by cjd
                                                        hey, that's a clever idea! I never thought about threading drivers to help with that.

That's gonna look incredible when you get it done though!

C

Thanks cjd ...... I wish I could take credit for the idea but I think I had seen it awhile back on Troel's site and thought it would be a good idea. In already having to take the drivers in and out a few times I can say it's well worth the extra step to do.

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Mark_1042
                                                          Looking awesome there Steve, I really like the wood/paint color combination. :T

And those Scan Speaks sure are some nice looking drivers.
                                                          Thanks Mark ....... I agree the Scan Speaks if nothing else do looking pretty, especially the paper sliced one's, hopefully they sound just as good, for what they cost they ought to !!!

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                            • Dec 2006

Well after much paint scrapping on the label recess on the second cabinet, I called the job done. Pulled the tape off that I had put on to prevent an oops moment and what did I see ....... a piece of paint missing from "keep" side of the line. So I had a :M @$%#$@$#!&$ :M moment anyway !!!!! Found the missing chip stuck to the painters tape and now I'm waiting on the super glue to set to see how bad it looks. Did I mention how much I HATE finish work!!!. Many deep breaths ...... At least it's on the back of the cabinet, because at this point there is no re-do.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                              Mad Max Moderator
                                                              • Aug 2000

Deep breaths, deep breaths Steve- they look so good from the pictures you've posted, and this sounds like one of those things that only you will know about or notice, frustrating as it may be at the moment! Looking fantastic, though... :T
                                                              the AudioWorx
                                                              Natalie P
                                                              M8ta
                                                              Modula Neo DCC
                                                              Modula MT XE
                                                              Modula Xtreme
                                                              Isiris
                                                              Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                              Minerva Monitor
                                                              Calliope
                                                              Ardent D

In Development...
                                                              Obi-Wan
                                                              Modula PWB
                                                              Calliope CC Supreme
                                                              Natalie P Ultra
                                                              Natalie P Supreme
                                                              Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• cjd
                                                                Ultra Senior Member
                                                                • Dec 2004

Maybe you need a nice trim ring to match the base wood treatment?

Nothing like a screw-up to lead you to an even better looking result. Maybe.

I read this taking a break yesterday at work after discovering that I had just lost about 5 hours of coding (which is ~2days of work for me - the rest of my time gets used up with so many other things!) and when I was poking around my Macbook froze up completely - when it booted it insisted it was Jan 1 2008... so wasn't in a great mindset at the time... I sat down and found a way to recover it eventually (another plug for Firefox! I had been testing on my server (linux) and the browser had all my code in the debugger! I guess that's where building the very front-end isn't a bad thing!

Anyhow, on to bigger and better things. Like listening to these!

C

P.S. I've resisted the urge to ask when you're going to paint them - the nice grey primer looks nice and all... hehe.

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                  • Dec 2006

Deep breaths, deep breaths Steve- they look so good from the pictures you've posted, and this sounds like one of those things that only you will know about or notice, frustrating as it may be at the moment! Looking fantastic, though... :T
                                                                  Thanks Jon ....... your right unless your doing a fine inspection this will go unnoticed. Like our conversion we all had a while back, I'll not point it out when friends come by.

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by cjd

P.S. I've resisted the urge to ask when you're going to paint them - the nice grey primer looks nice and all... hehe.
                                                                    Your a funny man C ....... and you shouldn't give me any more ideas, my brain has already come up with a couple of possible solutions for trim pieces...... maybe as a last option if it really bothers me.

Glad you got your work recovered ...... I've had issues with my home pc and after 2 complete reloads I believe I have a new pc in my future. I've been procrastinating though, with what I've heard about Windows 8 I think pain lies ahead!!.

Comment

• kbzx35
                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                      • Jun 2013

Hi Steve! I've been lurking your thread for a bit =). Really love the look and design of your cabinets! Chipping the paint hurts but glad that if it had to happen it happened in the back. Well I've decided on the 1071s as well and am currently piecing the parts for it. Still need one more 8861 and the crossovers. So definitely subscribed to your thread and can't wait to hear your thoughts on the finished work of art! Hope you don't mind but I may pick at your brain during my build process in the near future. Thanks!

Comment

• Mark_1042
                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by kbzx35
                                                                        Hi Steve! I've been lurking your thread for a bit =). Really love the look and design of your cabinets! Chipping the paint hurts but glad that if it had to happen it happened in the back.
                                                                        ^^^ Agreed there, at least its on the back so you'll be the only one who knows about it.

When you take a lot of pride in your work (as good craftsman do), its easy to focus on small flaws and mistakes. But on such a well done project, it will probably be something that will be forgotten over time.

Comment

• meb46
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Jul 2010

Steve, I can share your pain on the minor scrape...!

The downside with DIY is that you always know where the issues and flaws are in your product... but chances are no one will ever notice. Wise words on the forum recently... someone mentioned that one thing with DIY was to never point out your workmanship flaws or issues, chances are they are completely un-noticed. This is one piece of advice that I am taking...

On my project I made a decision to stop sanding and buffing even though I knew it could be better. Under certain light and at the right angle I can see blemishes that I know could be removed... but then I risk a rub-through or making in worse. My wife convinced me it's perfect and she doesn't notice any of the defects until I point them out in detail... then she tells me i'm imagining things... shes very supportive I think my cabinets are now at a point where 99% of people won't notice issues... and hence i'm happy.

The speakers look great, you must be itching to get them together and "makin' noise" Keep up the great work!!

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                            Moderator
                                                                            • Dec 2006
                                                                            • 1891

Thanks guys for the great comments and support .....

kbzx35 ..... Just yell I'll offer what help or suggestions I can.

Mark .... you so right about focusing on the faults when you have this perfect picture in your mind. We have to keep in mind what we learn along the way and that perfection, even if it is obtainable, is rather expensive to obtain.

meb46 ..... sounds like you have a nice supportive wife like mine. Your also spot on about the DIY part, if we could all afford a paint setup and support staff like Wilson Audio, we would be all set. But we don't, so we get it as good as we can, and you right most folks will not even notice. Your also right I can't wait to get some music out of these things. I'm hoping for this weekend, but ......... we'll see.

As an FYI ...... after that nasty man gave me the idea, cjd I have talked with one of the machinists at work that has helped me on some of my projects, and he will machine what I came up with ....... think license plate frame that covers the plaque/wood joint and your there. Just need to finish a drawing and if I decide to do it, it's a go.

Comment

• sdl2112
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Mar 2006
                                                                              • 571

Steve, I had a problem with my build where the plywood veneer had voids and lifted, I didn't notice until I glued it to the cabinet...of coarse I didn't show it to you guys . It really irked me but just became part of the character of the speaker. I admire you for attempting an auto paint finish, probably one of the most difficult. Looks really good to me, can't wait to see the finished product and your thoughts of how they sound. Good luck :T

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                                Moderator
                                                                                • Dec 2006
                                                                                • 1891

Made some progress today after getting some chores done ........

Finally got the last of the excess paint removed with the woofer openings ......

Name:	DSC_0689_resize.JPG
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	858441

Name:	DSC_0690_resize.JPG
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	858442

Connected the speaker terminals inside of the cabinets and glued the ports into this cabinet. Then started attaching the bubinga trim ...... Used some wax paper to slide things into place to protect the paint and then removed the paper to insert the bolts from inside the crossover compartment, seemed to work pretty well ......

Name:	DSC_0691_resize.jpg
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	858443

Name:	DSC_0693_resize.JPG
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	858444

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                                  Moderator
                                                                                  • Dec 2006
                                                                                  • 1891

A few shots of the trim secured in place .....

Name:	DSC_0697_resize.JPG
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	858445

Name:	DSC_0699_resize.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	858446

Inserted the name plate ......

Name:	DSC_0703_resize.JPG
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	858447

This is the non - chipped cabinet ......

Name:	DSC_0704_resize.JPG
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	858448

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                                    Moderator
                                                                                    • Dec 2006
                                                                                    • 1891

Here's a few with the cabinet standing up .......

Name:	DSC_0708_resize.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	858449

Name:	DSC_0710_resize.jpg
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	858450

Name:	DSC_0712_resize.JPG
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	858451

Name:	DSC_0714_resize.jpg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	858452

Name:	DSC_0717_resize.jpg
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	858453

I'm pretty pleased with the overall look, especially with how the bubinga trim looks with the side cladding.

Comment

• cjd
                                                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                      • Dec 2004
                                                                                      • 5570

That really is a stellar combo. Nice stuff!

Comment

• craigk
                                                                                        Member
                                                                                        • Dec 2007
                                                                                        • 59

Steve,

looks great. I can't wait to hear how it sounds. really like the grey and bubinga, nice combo. get those things hooked up and tell us about the sound.

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                                          Moderator
                                                                                          • Dec 2006
                                                                                          • 1891

Thanks guys .... Had a very productive day .......

Getting ready to put the brains in ....

Name:	DSC_0719_resize.jpg
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	858456

All wired up ....

Name:	DSC_0720_resize.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	858457

Closing things up after getting the crossovers wired up .....

Name:	DSC_0723_resize.jpg
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	858458

Making sure the feet screwed into place after painting ....

Name:	DSC_0725_resize.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	858459

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                                                            Moderator
                                                                                            • Dec 2006
                                                                                            • 1891

Continuing on .......

Put some stuffing in the first cabinet and dropped the drivers in place, and the first cabinet is done

Name:	DSC_0727_resize.jpg
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	858460

Hit the repeat button and a while later I had both cabinets finished ....

Name:	DSC_0732_resize.JPG
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	858461

Name:	DSC_0734_resize.jpg
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	858462

The only thing left at that point was to move out the Modula MTM's and hook up the 1071's ....

Name:	DSC_0737_resize.JPG
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	858463

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"