X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grandsvaux
    • Oct 2016

My local classe retailer Sigma Mono 's

As requested the pic's of the Classe Mono"s on loan from my local retailer
    when they go back they will be replaced with my CA M-600 the rest of the gear in the pic is my set up I also use the cm1 for the rear HT
    the speakers to the rear are Artcoustic in wall speakers a large 6X 10 inch sub in the centre and the Artcoustic super star that I use for my centre
    I did have the HTM2D but that thing is huge man but what a great centre i listen more to music and been a little tight for space sold it to a mate thought wish i had not but hey ho!

speaker cable used Atlas Mavros and all interconnects are Atlas mavros XLR and mavros RCA with chord mains power leads the turn table is a good old fashion Heybrook TT2 with sure V15 cart-stylus and a sme series 3 phono stage is a primare R20 mm-mc classe ssp and classe 5 amp furutech 2 usb connecting the MAC via Audio quest jitter bug.
    Attached Files
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"