X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grandsvaux
    • Oct 2016

New to the site

Hi Guys
    I Have been reading on the classe site for a few weeks and thought it about time that i signed up you guys have a site that i have found interesting reading I do have classe set up as you will see from my profile info this has taken me 8yr and plenty of hard saving and a understanding wife who by the way loves the system and also enjoys music and HT struck lucky there with that one :T just thought I would say hi to fellow classe enthusiast.
  • TomScrut
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Nov 2013

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• wkhanna
      Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

welcome aboard!
      _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
      ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• Alaric
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Jan 2006

Welcome to the 'Guide!
        Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
        Marantz PM-KI Pearl
        Schiit Modi 3
        Marantz CD5005
        Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• BWLover
          • Jan 2009

Welcome my friend. Congratulations on your hard earned Classé gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Bowers & Wilkins 683 Speakers
          Rotel RB-1090 2 Channel Amp
          Rotel RC-1082 Stereo Pre Amp
          Rotel RCD-1072 CD Player
          Pro-Ject Debut Carbon w/ Ortofon 2M Red (sitting on a piece of slate supported by 3 "solid tech feet of silence" isolation feet)
          Rotel RLC-1040 Power Conditioner
          Shynyata Research SR-Z1 Power Outlet & Venom 3 Power Cords x 4
          Tara Labs RSC Vector 1 Speaker Cables & Interconnects
          Pioneer PDP-5070HD 50" Plasma
          Playstation 3
          Shaw HD PVR
          Primacoustic Room Treatments

Comment

• grandsvaux
            • Oct 2016

Thank for the welcome
            I have a question there seems to be a big push on the sigma range as late with a lot of great reviews ! dose anyone know if there will be a new delta range or up grade in the near future having not long acquired my CA-M600 Mono's would hate to think a new line is in the making this would mean yet another I must have Item Lol.

Comment

• TomScrut
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Nov 2013

Stereophile took the CP800 and CAM600 out of their recommended products last month due to them no longer being available. So as well as the fact they were an old range I think something is imminent

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
              Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• grandsvaux
                • Oct 2016

hum interesting be interesting to see what they bring out to supersede the delta range they will take some beating. I wonder if they will go down the D- amp route having now developed the sigma 350w mono do you think they might produce a 600w D class mono amp? I was looking at the sigma mono's but decided to go with the m-600 for the extra umpth they drive my 802D-2 effortlessly and the sound is amazing having said that I do have the sigma 5 amp and really like the sound from that too whats a man to do ! it is nice to be able to switch them out and listen to both tonal differences though the 200w pch is not quite as efficient and I do have to crank it up some watt to get those 802D to kick ass.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"