X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ian1975
    • Apr 2009

Classé audio processor and 4k tv/projector

Hi everyone,

I understand that Classé Audio processor doesn't support 4K yet. I have the SSP-800 for the HT right now and I want a stereo system in the living room and a separate HT cinema room in the basement. I plan to get a 4K TV for the living room and a 4K projector for the cinema room . Of course I prefer to use my Classé/B&W gears. What is the least expensive option?

1) Living room: get CP-800 for the audio and keep the 4K TV for the video source or get the SSP Sigma processor with the 4K compatibility coming soon?

Cinema room: keep the SSP-800 for the audio and use the 4K projector for video or get new 4K processor. I heard Classé will have a new 4K processor replacing the SSP-800 in a year.

Thanks

Ian
  • TomScrut
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Nov 2013

I would keep them separate (ie source to TV/projector) for now, then if the upgrades arrive you can make a better decision
    Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"