• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KnyazHM
    • Jul 2014

Best player for DVD-Audio

Hi all,
    I'm looking great DVD-Audio Player.
    The main thing - the quiet reading discs. I can listen to at night. May be Classe Audio CDP502?
    Mark Levinson No.512, Marantz UD9004, Toshiba SD-900E, Toshiba SD-9500, Line Magnetic Mini 218IA EL84 SE, Agape Audio Labs 2A3 SE, Omega MaxHemp with Hemptone FR6.5, Audio Note AN-K\LX
  • TomScrut
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Nov 2013

Oppo 105 has to be on the list to try IMO
    Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• KnyazHM
      • Jul 2014

Oppo is universal Blu-ray player, it is not good for sound. The unit must be heavy and read a maximum of 2 format - CD and DVD
      Mark Levinson No.512, Marantz UD9004, Toshiba SD-900E, Toshiba SD-9500, Line Magnetic Mini 218IA EL84 SE, Agape Audio Labs 2A3 SE, Omega MaxHemp with Hemptone FR6.5, Audio Note AN-K\LX

Comment

• TomScrut
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Nov 2013

Have you heard it? And if it's stereo you want why not rip them and get a streamer? That's a lot quieter
        Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• KnyazHM
          • Jul 2014

Oppo I have not heard. Now I use Marantz UD9004 universal player.
          I think that the best sound - this is the standard player, not a streamer or laptop.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"