X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deseroner
    • Jul 2011

ssp-300 vs ssp-75 which one is better for 2 ch

I have a ssp-75 , using balance connections , which one is better in 2ch mode .using classe s-700 amplifier. how does the ssp-300 stack against the ssp-75
    Meridian 861v4 rev one filter soon v8 firmware, classe ca-5100 , lsi15 modified capacitors ,snell xa1900 center,rs-7 klipsch surrounds. Bdt 220 bluray using as a flac player,oppo bdp80 for multi analogue 5.1 .
  • TomScrut
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Nov 2013

The SSP 300 doesn't have analog pass through on its stereo inputs. So to get pass through you would need to use the 7.1 input with just the fronts connected. But I presume you want to use this input for a blu ray player? When I had my SSP300 I was told by Classe there wasnt a lot of point upgrading source components as the SSP ADC and DAC stages would be the limiting factor.

Oddly enough this is how I connect my Linn DS to my Marantz AV8801.
    Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• deseroner
      • Jul 2011

right now i have it from my dvd player to ssp analog cable audio1 input playing flac files from my usb stick sounds real good so far.
      Meridian 861v4 rev one filter soon v8 firmware, classe ca-5100 , lsi15 modified capacitors ,snell xa1900 center,rs-7 klipsch surrounds. Bdt 220 bluray using as a flac player,oppo bdp80 for multi analogue 5.1 .

Comment

• deseroner
        • Jul 2011

i tried my old bdt500 5.1 analog out sounded ok on my old anthem avm 20

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"