X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Basil
    • Dec 2013

CP-800 Remote stopped working?

Had my CP-800 for about a month now. Something strange just happened today. When I got home and grabed the remote to switch the power on, nothing happened. The remote's backlighting works when I press the buttons. The CP-800 reacts to manual inputs from its front touch screen but does not respond to control inputs from the remote. I suspect something's wrong with the remote but I can't figure out what it is. Changed the batteries to no avail. Anybody have a similar event happen to them? How did you fix it?

Thanks for any help you could provide!
  • Basil
    • Dec 2013

Ha!
    Resolved the problem! There was a power outage for about a minute and when the power came back I just used the remote to turn on the CP-800 which had powered back into standby mode and everything works perfectly. Still, I wonder how this can happen?

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"