• wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Racks

What racks do you use for your Classé?

Here are some cool looking ones

SolidSteel

My favorite

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • style
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2006

HRS Harmonic Resolution Systems: is a grwat rack. not only in design butfor vibration, material, all. is extrem expensive (the picture show a rack that costs approx. €. 10000 .-! and is a entry level from this brand!)

schroers have a nice look (of course personal taste) but for a amplifier with 50kg. is not the good solution.

A finite Elemente is a very good rack: price / performance seems much more acceptable but not cheap. (from €. 1500.- to ??)

or thid master pagode

another level of Schroers, a much more commercial product for the masses of consumers. of course in a good materials used from the germany company but like wrote a great commercial product like Spectral.

Comment

• gerardhn
      • Jun 2005

i use atacama
      (see 802 di boing borne at B&W forum)

Comment

• HedgeHog
        • Dec 2008

I'm biased towards Solid Tech's Rack of Silence series (www.solid-tech.net).

But I also dig the Adona Reference line (www.adonacorporation.com).

And the Basso Continuo Ghironda AAT (http://www.bassocontinuo.it/eng.html).

-H
        Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD / Oppo BDP-105 / Apple TV G2 / QNAP Turbo NAS TS-210
        Classe Audio SSP-800 / Classe Audio CA-M400 (x2) + CA-5200
        B&W 802D2 / B&W HTM2D2 / B&W CCM-818 / JL Audio Fathom 113
        Richard Gray Substation 240V + 1200 Custom / ESD Cable Isolators Mk II.
        Clear Day Double Shotgun Spkr Cable / White Zombie Audio ZeroPointZero Silver XLR / LessLoss DFPC Original

Comment

• style
          Super Senior Member
          • Feb 2006

BassoContinuo work good but is a little cheap vs. another italina brand:

F1 Tetanium:

and the "simply" Technium

all the model are available in glass,wood, pdf,...

and the steel have quality superior at the Basocontinuo....

Solidsteel is only "looks - desgn " Basso & MudularTechnology are very superior with the material used...

well, a lot of great rack are avialable on the market..all is personal taste..

Comment

• nhpm510
            • Sep 2006

My local dealer has some Classe racks. I think they're a couple years old, but perfit fit.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"